collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1? ponies for sale - ASAP  (Read 730 times)

cottoncandyfirst

• Trade Count: (0)
G1? ponies for sale - ASAP
« on: January 20, 2016, 07:46:40 PM »
Hi there - clearing out childhood stuff and I've found that I have 14 adult ponies and 5 baby ones, along with ribbons and brushes.  I had great affection for my MLP's, and would rather sell them on to others who would appreciate them, rather than just send them to a charity shop.  Thing is that I  need them to go ASAP, because I'm only here in NY, where I'm from, for another week or so, and can't bring them back to Ireland, where I live!   I'm thinking of maybe $10 each...  there's so much variety, it seems, but that seems like a good average?  I'm pretty sure they're G1.  There's 4 unicorns, 6 earth ponies, 4 pegasus, 3 baby earth ponies and 2 baby sea ponies (with floats).   I don't seem to be able to attach photos, but I could email photos directly to someone who was interested?   

gussiegus

Re: G1? ponies for sale - ASAP
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 09:19:56 PM »
You could try eBay, with Buy it Now and Best Offer options. Using ponylandpress.com, could you list the names on this page?

Offline babystargazer

• Trade Count: (+182)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 05:24:08 AM »
I might be interested, though $10 each is probably too high a price, unless they're rare ones.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.facebook.com/twistedponies/

cottoncandyfirst

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 07:10:38 AM »
hi folks, thanks for suggestions and help...  I am very short on time and won't have time to do computer-y stuff, so I'm tryign to make this as straightforward as possible.  If you're interested in the ponies, please message me with your email addy and I'll send on photos that I have.  I'm realising that I'm WAY more interested in selling them to someone who wants ALL or MOST of them, to save me time and shipping costs.  Didn't factor shipping costs in to the $10 price.  I'm getting feedback from some people re the $10 cost, thank you all for that!, I'm totally prepared to negotiate on cost. 

cottoncandyfirst

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 07:22:35 PM »
Hello all, I have a buyer and ponies are shipping tomorrow, so that's me done.  Thanks to all for help and suggestions.  I probably won't be signing in again so don't send msgs, I won't get them.  Cheers! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal