collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: For those who love harp music like Lyra Heartstrings  (Read 207 times)

Offline Magicharp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Playing music on my harp named Grover!
    • View Profile
    • The Punisher's Harp
For those who love harp music like Lyra Heartstrings
« on: August 29, 2013, 07:02:26 PM »
Hope you don't mind me posting this here. I got a Indiegogo Campaign where I'm trying to raise funds to purchase a concert grand pedal harp to better my harp skills and become a professional harpist. Like Lyra Hearstrings, I'm a harpist, a amateur harpist who only owns a small 26stringed lap harp that can never cover most pieces such as Stairway to Heaven like the large concert grand harp can. I've been wanting to own a concert grand harp for a long time ever since I was a little pony. I've been struggling to raise funds to afford the concert harp due to the harp being so, so expensive!!! Whether new or used concert grand harps cost between $10,000 to a whopping $250,000!!  :shocked: No, kidding! Those are the exact prices of any concert harp there is whether they're new or used!

So, because of the high prices of the harps, I went ahead and created an Indiegogo campaign to raise $10,000 for purchasing a concert harp for my very own and I would like to ask everypony here who loves beautiful harp music to come help raise funds and make my campaign "A Concert Grand Harp for Sherry Konkus" a complete success.

Here's the link.

http://igg.me/at/harpforsherry/x/3580239

Thanks a lot for your support.

[Locked per site rules - kkat]
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:07:56 PM by kaoskat »
"One Batch. Two Batch. Penny and Dime." - Frank Castle

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal