collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bearly Collects | Sundance And Megan  (Read 289 times)

Offline BearlyToys

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Bearly Collects | Sundance And Megan
« on: September 03, 2022, 08:06:47 AM »
This post marks the first addition to my My Little Pony collection since picking up Starflower and Pinwheel, With that being the Sundance And Megan set!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I found this set on the site Vinted For only 20 Euro. I honestly thought that was a pretty great price for this set! It does miss some of the smaller Accessories like the combs and extra pair of shoes but I don't really mind that too much! because i don't really use the smaller accessories either way

My main reason for buying this set, either way, was to get my hands back on Sundance! When I was younger I actually use to own a sundance that wore the tennis outfit dress. however, sadly I somehow lost this pony but I don't exactly remember how. But it's likely she was sold on a fleamarket or ended up being trashed. Luckily for me! she has returned to my heart and is now safely standing protected alongside her girl pal Megan. A few days after i got them i gave them a nice boil wash along with using some shampoo and fabric softner to bring some more life into their hair, since Sundance had rather crusty hair and I'm happy to report that this worked I do really want to curl her hair a bit in the future but i haven't had the time to do any of that yet

Thank you for reading my post! its really nice to see such a great place to share my collection! i hope to post plenty more! See you along my friends  :happy:

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Bearly Collects | Sundance And Megan
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 11:02:12 AM »
Awwwww!  I love Sundance too.  I also have Megan and Sundance.  Mine are dressed in the winter outfits because my childhood dog chewed Megan’s foot.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 12:02:21 PM »
I love that dress!!! Congrats xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline TheClassCalico

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 02:31:53 PM »
Congratulations! It's such a nice set.

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 07:07:28 PM »
 :happy: Congratulations! Really lovely set and at a good price! I love Sundance! :heart:
:zzz:

Offline BearlyToys

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 11:52:11 PM »
Awwwww!  I love Sundance too.  I also have Megan and Sundance.  Mine are dressed in the winter outfits because my childhood dog chewed Megan’s foot.

Its a shame that happened! But oh well! Gives her an excuse to wear those cute winter clothes

Offline Primaltimediamond

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2022, 10:12:52 AM »
oh that is a great find! I had no idea you could find MLPs on Vinted! I'll def be looking there too now!

Offline BearlyToys

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2022, 12:13:33 PM »
oh that is a great find! I had no idea you could find MLPs on Vinted! I'll def be looking there too now!

Yes! vinted is honestly a great spot for more then just clothes! and it has a lot of sellers who just want to sell something because its laying around and this can lead to some pretty great deals!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal