collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay Advice needed  (Read 256 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Ebay Advice needed
« on: October 19, 2013, 03:43:33 AM »
So on Aug 26 I sent out an item that was bought and paid for. I sold it on Ebay. On Oct 18 the item is shipped back to me. The package has an Unclaimed label on it. It looks like I got the postage wrong. Or well m post office did. I paid $0.46 for it to ship and its total due was $1.61. I did send a message to this buyer this morning. I have noticed they have high feedback and 2 pages of truly positive feedback. But I have also noticed that they have not been on Ebay for a month.

I did notify Ebay about it as well.

I am more shocked that I was not notified the item had not arrived. I am just not sure what I can do at this point. Soon there will not have time to make a claim or anything.

Any suggestions would help.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 04:39:06 AM »
I would just send it back to them.  It looks like either they did not wish to pay the postage for it or they were not given the opportunity to. 

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 06:02:08 AM »
I've had that happen to someone who sold to me last year. The package was returned to them before it left their country for the extra postage to be paid. To be honest, I'm glad this happened as the post office here charge a handling fee if there is insufficient postage.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 06:31:22 AM »
I would just send it back to them.  It looks like either they did not wish to pay the postage for it or they were not given the opportunity to. 
This is what I would do, also dropping her an email with perhaps a picture of the package and explain what has happened. 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal