TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

The princes pulled Peru auctions after paying?

(1/3) > >>

SFlame:
I just had a notification that a Peruvian auction that I won has had the bids cancelled and been removed from eBay. I know the seller had a few other auctions that I think have been pulled aswell. Anyone know why? Do i need to open a claim through PayPal? Any advice? (I have already paid)

hilamb:
Oh, sounds weird. I hope this isint anything bad. :/

plushroo:
Oh no! I already paid! Didn't she have trouble with her paypal account last time?

Ringlets:
:crazy:  I had bid on one of her ponies as well.. but I lost the auction in the end. Hmm. I'm thinking send her a message asking for an explaination, and contact ebay too.  See what they have to say first, then consider opening the case :awake:    ... Unless she has also gone NARU - if she has then I would open a case right away.

hokuspokus:

--- Quote from: SFlame on January 31, 2012, 11:43:31 PM ---I just had a notification that a Peruvian auction that I won has had the bids cancelled and been removed from eBay. I know the seller had a few other auctions that I think have been pulled aswell. Anyone know why? Do i need to open a claim through PayPal? Any advice? (I have already paid)

--- End quote ---

I think i had some of her in my watchlist, there was a peruvian i watched and got an Email from Ebay that it was not on Ebay anymore.

I think it's best to contact the seller if you did win one of her auctions, especially when you already paid! Good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version