collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FedEx Question  (Read 270 times)

Cumberbatch2012

• Trade Count: (0)
FedEx Question
« on: December 08, 2014, 12:44:50 PM »
I know a lot of you get a lot of packages, so maybe you might know.  The tracking info on my package says "Out for delivery," right now, but the estimated delivery date is tomorrow by 8 p.m.  If it's on the truck now in my town why would they wait until tomorrow to bring it?  I just saw a FedEx truck deliver something to the condo across the road, but they didn't come here.  Could it maybe be on another truck and still be coming today?  This isn't a very big town at all, so it's not like they have so many packages to deliver they can't get to me today.  I'm just wondering what's going on.  It's a pretty important package and I'd really like it to come today.  Thanks to anyone who might know.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Re: FedEx Question
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 01:01:23 PM »
If it's out for delivery, you'll be getting it today.
They have different trucks with specific routes and different priorities so it's possible the truck you saw was delivering something with a very pressing time issue like express, next day air, same day air, etc. with a deadline before the usual 8pm.
During the holidays, some delivery trucks work until late so they still have several hours to deliver your parcel. :)

We have had a few USPS trucks come by our house in the early morning and not deliver our mail, they're most likely either picking up packages that were scheduled early or delivery early morning express, which has a time guarantee.

Hooray for ahead of schedule deliveries!! :cheer:
I should note that if it was shipped with FedEx Smartpost, USPS is the one who does the final delivery of the parcel. :)

Post Merge: December 08, 2014, 01:08:50 PM

Sorry for all the edits, my brain is a big mess of ㄴㅅ엉hevdhdshsgsfs모튜너혿ㅎㄷ right now. :lmao:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:08:50 PM by Chi »
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: FedEx Question
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 02:25:58 AM »
^^What Chi said^^

Did it arrive yesterday?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal