Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Sparkle/Glitter Ponies - which set do you prefer and why?

(1/3) > >>

Twizel:
The G1 Sparkle ponies are my favorite set, but I can never decide if I prefer the Mail Order or store-bought versions! It's all about the glitter, I never outgrew the childish glee of having glitter all over everything. I liked the G3 ponies at first, but I got rid of them because the plastic started breaking down so quickly. I have many of the G4 glittery blind bags, but G4 can never compare to G1 for me.

I turn to the internet for opinions!

I set the poll up so you can choose two :) for people like me who can't decide. 

Leave a Whisper:
Sparkle Babies and MO Sparkle Ponies! Particularly Babies Gusty, North Star, MOs Starhopper, Sky Rocket, Napper, and Twinkler.

The Divine Shines are pretty girls, but its not worth putting up with their problems.

The G4s blindbags are just so-so.

TheClassCalico:
The G4 blindbags. I sadly do not like that gimmick at all. They age poorly and, in my opinion, look rather tacky. The blindbags are fairly cute, though.

brightberry:
I like the mail order and the babies best.  Mostly, I prefer the mail order ponies for Napper’s green hair. She’s so pretty.

I also like blind bag ponies in general.  It’s so satisfying arranging them by pose and colors.

It’s sad to hear about the Divine Shine ponies breaking down.  They are also very pretty.

Shaiyeh:
Aw, you're missing g2 Queen Sun Sparkle! She's gorgeously glittery!
Otherwise, I have a hard time choosing between MO and the regular release. I prefer Napper in the MO release, but I think I like Star Hopper better with yellow hair. :lovey:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version