Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Nearly Non Existent Pony Section

(1/18) > >>

Koudoawaia:
Went to Walmart for the first time in I can't remember and decided to check out their pony section and it's really sad and pitiful how it's virtually non existent now. I saw large figures of Jazz and Izzy and some kind of small boxes that looked like tiny house playsets or something. Not sure what those were but yeah. It was sad to see how little there is now.

Kitcatepic:
last time I went to target they only had the mane 5 set with the long tails and that really ugly opaline fashion style I recently went to meijer and it probably had the best pony section I have seen in a while they had the 40th anniversary collector pose ponies as well as the year 3 earth ponies they also had some g5 singles and mini world magic sets but it is defiantly not what it used to be 

Rebeldream:
My Walmart no longer has ponies at all but I’ve been finding G5 and even some G4.5 at the discount stores like Burlington, Ross, TJ Maxx, etc.

Queen Sophie:
My Walmart got rid of its pony section, I found a juice bottle and towel of g5 but that’s it

SunPony:
The Meijers near me continue to have really good pony sections!  Everything Kitcatepic described plus lots of G5 playsets and little plushes, and really just pretty much everything pony that is out right now that I could think of except the newer Basic Fun stuff.

Targets have almost NOTHING.  Haven't been in a Walmart in months so not sure what they might have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version