collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota ~I Heart Ponies~ Valentine’s Day Pony Party! **pics added**  (Read 12720 times)

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota ~I Heart Ponies~ Valentine’s Day Pony Party!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2016, 08:26:02 PM »
Happy New Year everyone!   :frolic:

What an awesome idea, PonyQueen!!  Thank you so much for inviting us!  :biggrin:  I'm checking on our V-day plans, but we'd love to come if we can reschedule some stuff. 

Will let you know asap.  :) 

AquaticNeon:  Is there a chance you still have some MN Pony Gathering posters?  I messaged you, but didn't hear back.  Would still love to buy one.   :biggrin:
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2016, 05:38:35 AM »
Yes I still have a few extras ! Sorry Nimrodel I thought we had chatted a bit about meetng up but then I think life got busy and I forgot sorry about that!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2016, 08:27:03 AM »
Sounds fun!  If my husband can watch the kiddos, then count me in!  It would be great to see you all!  Great idea PQ!
Aurora, I LOVE plushies!  Whatcha got??

Excellent! I'll add you to the list! It will be great to see you!

Happy New Year everyone!   :frolic:

What an awesome idea, PonyQueen!!  Thank you so much for inviting us!  :biggrin:  I'm checking on our V-day plans, but we'd love to come if we can reschedule some stuff. 

Will let you know asap.  :) 

I'm hoping the midday time will accommodate most people's plans... tried to avoid popular Valentine brunch and dinner hours.  ^.^ Hope to see you!!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2016, 12:29:42 PM »
Sounds fun!  If my husband can watch the kiddos, then count me in!  It would be great to see you all!  Great idea PQ!
Aurora, I LOVE plushies!  Whatcha got??

I'll take a look this weekend and get back to you- even I don't really know what's in the pile of softness!

Any interest in me bringing my Badge-a-Minit Button Maker? I'm awful at art, but I have the machine to make buttons out of other people's art!  At the big meets in the summer, there doesn't really seem to be time to sit around and color and make buttons, but this sounds like a smaller and more laid-back thing, so it might actually work.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2016, 08:04:14 PM »
Hey PQ, I forgot to post my usual thing to let the host know that I'm allergic to anything with fur or feathers. The worst being horses followed by cats.  I take daily medicine for my allergies but a head's up if you own pets would be great!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 05:52:53 AM »
Hey PQ, I forgot to post my usual thing to let the host know that I'm allergic to anything with fur or feathers. The worst being horses followed by cats.  I take daily medicine for my allergies but a head's up if you own pets would be great!

I have one cat, two dogs, two finches, and one iguana. The upstairs is all hardwood, and I will make sure that the rooms are freshly vacuumed and laundered. I can also tuck the kitty in my bedroom downstairs during the party. I hope this helps!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2016, 03:08:03 PM »
Any interest in me bringing my Badge-a-Minit Button Maker? I'm awful at art, but I have the machine to make buttons out of other people's art!  At the big meets in the summer, there doesn't really seem to be time to sit around and color and make buttons, but this sounds like a smaller and more laid-back thing, so it might actually work.

Maybe if I can make it, we can collaborate! I do the drawing, you do the button-making. :frolic:
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2016, 07:49:00 AM »

Maybe if I can make it, we can collaborate! I do the drawing, you do the button-making. :frolic:

That sounds great- if you (or anyone) wants to draw something before the meet, the buttons are 2" across and obviously round.
I hope you can make it!

I looked at my plushes this weekend (Toddler Boy made it more of a challenge than it should have been!) and I have Surprise, Bow Tie, Cotton Candy, Blossom, Parasol, and Posey for G1. I also have the knitted Pinkie Pie and singing Minty from G3, plus pretty much any G3 plushie you might be looking for. I'll probably bring at least most of the G1 plushes, but if no one mentions wanting a specific G3 plushie I'll just leave them for now- not much demand for the poor dears! So if you have any requests, or if you want me to hold one of them for you, let me know.

I didn't look into prices at all, but I will know more by the time of the meet. Prices will be fair and negotiable. :)

Are we doing a G1 Dice Game? I have a few prizes for it, but I also have a really funny G4 prize that I picked up this weekend- I can invent a really simple guessing game for that prize... (Really simple, like guess the number of jelly beans, not one of my normal ridiculous games)

Ponyqueen, thank you again for planning this! I'm getting really excited!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2016, 07:51:42 AM »
Ooo! I would love to add plush Surprise to my collection!

Post Merge: January 11, 2016, 07:58:53 AM

Yes, a G1 themed dice game... so the gifts will be $1-$3 value G1 items. They can be ponies, accessories, merch, plush, backcards, paper ephemera, art, or G1 retro items. I will probably add an item or two of higher value as well, because FUN!

About the G4 prize- you can make up another simple game if you wish, or we can use it as a door prize or trivia game prize. :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:58:53 AM by ponyqueen »

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2016, 07:18:30 PM »
Aurora, I'll take Parasol if she's the open mouth version, just let me know!    If the others are the Applause versions, I'd be interested too!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2016, 09:10:28 AM »
I didn't realize there were other versions! I'll take a look, otherwise she's coming along anyway. And just an FYI, they're all used and may need some love. I feel like one of the Blossoms has some particularly horrid hair. I'll hold the Parasol for you, Gusty, and PonyQueen, Suprise is waiting for you! If you decide you don't want them after you see the condition, that will be just fine.

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2016, 08:10:21 AM »
Picked up some more stuff today for the party, just some little things. Also I've been painting Valentiney ponies, I hope to raffle one at the party! I have the original Heart Throb featured in my signature there- perhaps I'll raffle that one? :wonder:

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2016, 12:56:13 PM »
Sounds fun - I'd like to attend too!  I gotta pull myself out of the pony hibernation I've been in... ;)

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2016, 06:29:45 AM »
Goody! I've added you to the guest list!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2016, 02:48:41 PM »
Aurora, I'll take Parasol if she's the open mouth version, just let me know!    If the others are the Applause versions, I'd be interested too!

They don't say Applause on them, they seem to all be Hasbro Softies- that's what the tag says. Am I missing something, or are they just not Applause versions? Parasol does have an open mouth.

It looks like I have lots to learn again!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal