collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Blackmail and putting people off to buy from me  (Read 3244 times)

Offline yum-yum

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Yummie!
    • View Profile
    • ThePonyBusiness
Re: Blackmail and putting people off to buy from me
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2015, 12:43:16 AM »
yum yum whe had a bad deal in the past thats absolutely true but you blamed it all on me while you where very bad in the deal also .. you even called me a scammer some weeks ago but I have never ever scammed you ore any other people thats a real bad thing to say and you got me really upset with that word.. so sorry for blocking you but uhhh I do not want those kind of people in my life ... that deal all went good in the end and whe finished that but you keep on mention it every chance you have to make me look bad...

I called you a scammer, because, well... you tried to scam me by not sending the items, didn't you? And then blame it on the postal service. As a trader you have the responsibility to make sure your half gets to the other person. You practically said to report it to the postal service (it was an envelop, which they wouldn't take it that seriously imo) and that's it, adios to me. I did my best to get you to understand that's not really the way it works. But instead you got really defensive and aggressive with me. Which resulted in you blocking me on FB. So I posted my feedback on the dutch mlp fb group, so everybody knew what happened. Luckily you unblocked me, so I hoped we could finish the transaction. Sadly not the case, I told you it's irresponsible of you to leave me like this and blocking me was not a smart move. Which ended in you, again, getting defensive and aggressive. Saying I called you a fraud? I told you I don't know who's fault it was, since I didn't have any facts to prove anything. Never called you anything in the whole conversation (which I have screenshots of)

I did receive my items in the end, a day after I posted my feedback on the dutch fb group. I was happy I finally got my half. But the date on the stamp didn't match with the date you told me you send the items.

I can see why you think I was to blame about the bad transaction. I kept trying to make you understand the responsibilities you have as a trader. Plus, it's funny how you use the word "also".
... but you blamed it all on me while you where very bad in the deal also .. you even...

If a mod is interested in ready our conversation and my feeback, feel free to send me a PM. I refuse to let these kind of people ruin anyone's collecting mood. Ponies should make you happy and sharing the pony joy should not result into a bad experience.

Offline sweetbubbles

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
    • Moondancer Paradise
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 03:21:52 AM »
@  ladypinwheel , I so understand what you mean I from now will not say anything anymore to people I never chat before because all goes in the wrong way and thats not how it suppose to be I am a good person with my heart on the right place I have feelings also and love to have awesome pony friends (and am very glad I have them)

----------------------------

Patrick,
I shipped your items when I said I shipped them,  the stamp on the package is the date they fully process it.

I've told you several times before that I'm sorry you received your package late but I was not at fault.

I shipped your package but somehow they turned up late.
You conclude I tried to scam you!  You don't even give me the benefit of the doubt.

That's why I blocked you!  How can I discuss something with someone who has already made up their mind that I'm a scammer?
I'm sorry you got your package late,  but you've received them in the end and were happy with your stuff.

Time to close that chapter Patrick, you keep bringing this up every time you can.
It's done,  finished, dead and burried.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:34:06 AM by sweetbubbles »
:newpony: Sweetbubbles   :lovey:

My wantlist is here:
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=367105.new#new

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 05:50:37 AM »
Yum-Yum (please don't use people's real names just like that)  shared his experience with you just like Lindsay1988 did. It's great that people had good experiences with buying from you, but that does not cancel out the fact that your messages were received as agressive or insulting when things went awry.

It's up to the mods to further decide what they want with this situation.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:13:15 AM by Moonbreeze »

robinharper

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 06:23:19 AM »
Ponylady,

I am happy to hand all over the mails she send me to the mods if they want them.  They are just in Ducth so as already stated by another member here, it will have to be a mod then that speaks Dutch so they can translate them for the rest cause let's be honest ... translation machines aren't all that great on the net currently.

And then the mods can see how Sweetbubbles changes her story every other mail so that in the end you also don't know anymore what is the truth.  She claims now she never reported me to marktplaats.nl or talked about it on facebook, but I have a mail from herself before the marktplaats investigation to my account started in which she herself states that she has reported me to marktplaats.nl for an investigation and that everyone on facebook is appealed by my behaviour and is on her side ...  How can you then still try to claim you never did anything of that?  And that was before I posted here something. 

As far as I was concerned, this whole drama could have stayed between us but she started to bring it out in the open and I have a right then to defend myself, no?

Ever since people have been so nice as to bring my side on Facebook, I have already had one person contacting me to say she was sorry cause she had believed Sweetbubbles with her talk about me but now she was doubting.  She feared she even had banned other people before just solely based on Sweetbubbles word on the net whilst those other people also screamed out their innocence.  She is slowly starting to think the problem may be Sweetbubbles after all but when I asked her if she was willing to step forward with her story.  She declined.  Just as many others, she is afaraid of Sweetbubbles and to get her anger directed at them.  That makes me wonder how horrible this whole deal trully is and for that I am glad she forced my hand to start talking about it cause I feel like it is high time everything comes out in the open and that if she is truly two faced who treats some kindly and rightly whilst is a horrible bully to others and tries to ruine them ... well it is time she gets exposed and banned then!

I call up on everyone who has had a bad interaction with Sweetbubbles here or on some other site to please stop being afariad and contact the mods about it.  That way you remain protected cause she won't know who then all stepped forward.    Please, think of how much your own experience hurt you.  Don't you want others to be spared from this?  Not everyone has enough self confidence to keep loving Ponies and put things beside them.  We owe all MLP lovers, new future ones and the ones already existing to protect them.  That is also in the guidelines here, no?  Be a kidn and loving community that spreads the love but doesn't try to destroy it ...

I hope my call for stories isn't out of line, but I really have no way how I can try to convince all of you who are keeping quiet currently to find the courage to step forward ...

Hugs
  Robin

Post Merge: February 10, 2015, 06:26:15 AM

Don't worry, Lindsay1988.  It ain't allowed to do so so I won't post it here.  Just because I feel like it, doesn't mean I won't respect the policy here.

However, if someone asks them for an investigation in concern Sweetbubbles I will give them.  Just like I did when marktplaats.nl asked for them.

And I am happy you haven't had a bad experience with her yet, but sadly enough that doesn't go for others.  I am not the only one who has seen a completely different side off Sweetbubbles and I hope for you you will never get to see that side.  If you do, my sympathy already.

Hugs
  Robin
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:26:15 AM by robinharper »

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 07:25:34 AM »
This is all very good, but what concerns me is that her feedback here is all positive. As well as in the Facebook group I admin.

And, about the facebook thing... I just checked her wall, and the only post I've seen about this issue is from after you posted here. Not from before. And she isn't saying anything against you in it.

There is some sort of war between the Dutch MLP Community that is extrapolating to other places. And from what I've seen there is campaign going on to smear Sweetbubbles name. If it's for legitimate reasons or not I don't know. And I don't care. But you say you don't like bullies. Well, there are bullies out there making the ball bigger and bigger.

I'm not saying she doesn't have her fault. I haven't read the emails or anything, so I'm not going in there. But I guess we should get all the feedback, not only the negative one. I think it's the fair thing to do.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 08:29:34 AM »
Sweetbubbles has had problems with multiple people (at least 5 or 6 and maybe even more)
Isn t it a little bit coincendent that she is the victim every time ? Maybe sweetbubbles should look at her own behaviour, instead of constantly blaming the other party.

By the way , it's not just trouble in the Dutch community, sweetbubbles also had troubles with 2 collectors not located in the Netherlands. I am kinda wondering why people defend her disgraceful behaviour and complain when we say something about it. Offcourse we are saying something if one is lying , manipulating and insulting. These same issues were experienced by many people who were in contact with said member , i think it's time to take it seriously , instead of making it look like it's not a big deal what she does. It is a very big deal. Especially because it was certainly not the first time and it won't be the last time. I would advice Robin to do something with the emails as a form of proof that her story is true
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:32:42 AM by hokuspokus »

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2015, 08:50:05 AM »
I have had nothing but good transactions with Sweetbubbles. She has been honest about the ponies condition, quick to post and a general good trader.  Adding to this she has been very supportive when I have had difficulties in the past.

Yes I had doubts about her when this thing started, but I have heard her side of this storyand am inclined to believe her side.  She is not the one urging people to screen shot stories of how bad she has been, she is not the one calling to mods to ban people. 

And no, before you start saying but I am afraid of her and she is manipulating me, no not in the slightest.  She is a good friend and for a minute I failed her.  I will not be a part of this witch hunt, I know you and a number of Dutch collectors have this silly feud thing going on, why can you just not trade with each other. ignore each other and let it be??

Offline yum-yum

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Yummie!
    • View Profile
    • ThePonyBusiness
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015, 09:01:06 AM »
Patrick Mr. yum-yum,
I shipped your items when I said I shipped them,  the stamp on the package is the date they fully process it.

I've told you several times before that I'm sorry you received your package late but I was not at fault.

I shipped your package but somehow they turned up late.
You conclude I tried to scam you!  You don't even give me the benefit of the doubt.

That's why I blocked you!  How can I discuss something with someone who has already made up their mind that I'm a scammer?
I'm sorry you got your package late,  but you've received them in the end and were happy with your stuff.

Time to close that chapter Patrick, you keep bringing this up every time you can.
It's done,  finished, dead and burried.

Hi darling,

I find it hard to believe that after I posted feedback the envelop magically appears. But let's stay to the facts and say it was the fault of the postal service. I won't confront you with that anymore, promise.

What still concerns me is your behavior towards me. You felt no responsibility toward the lost envelop. You blocked me when things got difficult for you, which is a good solution. But apparently that's your answer for everything.

I won't close the chapter if you keep proceeding to get angry and/or insult other collectors.

----

LadyPinwheel, the only problem the dutch pony community has is with Linda. I guess that says it all. I won't get into the whole bully subject, because I don't see any reason to bully anyone. I'm not picking on Linda for any reason. I'm just sharing my experience with Linda and how she treated me. With all the respect, but sharing your experience with others is now considered bullying?

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2015, 09:07:36 AM »
I feel like there is a history to this that I'm not really grasping, but I did want to point out "but I had a good trade with them!" isn't proof that someone is honest overall.  Someone can have fifty good trades, then behave terribly on the fifty-first trade.

I'm not saying that's what happened here.  I'm just saying investigation is important.

I think the language barrier is maybe making this a little more difficult than it would otherwise be (even though everyone is typing excellent English--but I think maybe some of the tone gets lost in translation).
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline cassstorm

• Cheeky Monkey Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+442)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2015, 09:27:58 AM »
At first it seemed to me this entire thing was a misunderstanding that was fueled into a full blown fire. Now I feel it is intentionally being fueled. Yes, I took her comment as a joke, it may have come across harsh or not funny, but it certainly did not come across as blackmail.. for pen removal tips? I am sorry Robin, just like anyone else sometimes we take things wrong and instantly go on the offensive. That is exactly what it looks like here.

For all the times I have seen someone come to the board for help with a trader or to get feedback I have rarely seen a topic quite like this where people seem to be so.. actually I do not have a word that would quite do it justice...  It seems like instead of observations or advice several people are almost attacking.. the comments are not being said in a "tone" of help, more like a vigilante squad.

I agree with Lady Pinwheel.. I think there is some infighting in part of the dutch community that is trying to spread. Regardless if some of the people affected are not Dutch, they have been contacted by or given information by people from that community. I think that is definitely fueling the fire.

I also have had numerous dealings with SweetBubbles, via buying, selling, trading, and help on certain items. Her advice has always been freely given and appreciated. I have always attributed part of the 'tone' of our conversations to translation and the differences in our cultures. I know that she loves to joke and has always been wonderful to deal with and trustworthy. I can attest to many transactions, if need be. I have only been on the arena about 18 months, but we deal with each other frequently and have become friends as well. I understand that, just because my dealing went well, does not mean all transactions do, I just wanted to point out I have no fear and no problems.

That being said I do not defend her as a friend, but as business associate and fellow collector. I am perfectly capable of keeping the two separate for the purpose of honest an insightful feedback.

The concept to me that people are "afraid of her" in intriguing.. why would you be afraid of someone? Unless they are twice your size and in your face with a weapon I cannot comprehend that.

It has been said that it all could have stayed private but that SweetBubbles attacked Robin on the internet.. I apparently cannot see this although I have looked. At no time did I see any names or usernames given out as a "blacklist this person" or anything until this all started here. and I see the same people on here as on Facebook that keep forcefully commenting and accusing...also I find it interesting that people "brought Robins side to Facebook"... for what purpose? If something was posted after everything here came to a conclusion that detailed a  short fact list of what happened maybe I would understand.. but to bring the entire thing to Facebook? I cannot see any good coming from that for anyone.. other than to stir drama.

The comments on here seem to be brash and bullying. I am sorry I have really tried to come up with a better word but I have not been able to. I feel people are being pressured to find a problem of their own with SweetBubbles even if they did not formerly have one. I do not feel this was done as a call for others, but as a nasty push to ostracize someone.

As for the the other problem with the package from the other member (yumyum i believe?) I have 2 comments, it would be impossible to ship it to you after you left feedback and arrive the next day. So it must have been shipped before that - making that statement irrelevant. The point behind people now explaining their good experiences is derived from people stating completed bad experiences.. however I again am a bit confused by this one.. so the main complaint was the package arrived late? and so did hers? How does that apply here, not that I know all the facts about that situation, but it seems to be a postal problem.

Regardless, I wish the mods luck and insight into this mess.

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 10:19:06 AM »

LadyPinwheel, the only problem the dutch pony community has is with Linda. I guess that says it all. I won't get into the whole bully subject, because I don't see any reason to bully anyone. I'm not picking on Linda for any reason. I'm just sharing my experience with Linda and how she treated me. With all the respect, but sharing your experience with others is now considered bullying?

Yumyum don't take it personally, I wasn't talking about you in that aspect. I think is important that you share you experience and that we see all the sides. But we all have had issues regarding transactions, or not replying to possible buyers or shipping late due to personal reasons... I'm sure this has happened to all os us at some point. I also think it's important to keep contact with your buyer/seller and explain things so that they don't go off hand. Sure blocking someone in FB is not the way. I completely agree.

But you have shared your experience, you have told us your case and how she reacted. But I still see other people commenting how bad she is, and they don't give any explanations of why. They don't explain their case.

IMHO what I see is that there are some members who simply can't stand her. At that is fine. You don't have to like everyone. But not liking someone is no excuse to make their life impossible. If you don't like someone you just ignore that person and go your way.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 10:34:57 AM »
I first and fore most want to say thank you for every one taking a mature approach to this situation. It most certainly is something that is hard for everyone to deal with at this point.

It honestly seems to me that this has been something that has been festering for awhile between our Dutch member community, I say this because of the amount of PM's I have received from both sides. Yes, I said sides because that is what I am gathering from the posts here and from PM's. I personally can see where there obviously is a line divided. I also say this from my own personal records and what I have witnessed here.

Robin if you want to send me the emails that would be great, also sweetbubbles if you want to do the same, that would be perfect too. Then the team here can review exactly what has happened. Hopefully also to clear up what is going on  :( We are all collector's here and I hate to see any divide between the community.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 11:40:01 AM »
Thank you Ponylady!

@casstorm I think the afraid part has to do with the way email traffic went between people.

I have to agree that facebook is not the way to go. I only saw it being forwarded in a closed group by a member of that group.

and that's also my issue with FB. Groups are closed, people can block another and delete messages. Which does not make it a very reliable source.  Result... well that is quite obvious... chaos

edit for weird typos. Yay tablets keyboards
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:53:45 AM by Moonbreeze »

Offline Nienna

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 11:55:48 AM »

As for the the other problem with the package from the other member (yumyum i believe?) I have 2 comments, it would be impossible to ship it to you after you left feedback and arrive the next day. So it must have been shipped before that - making that statement irrelevant.

Not only is it possible for mail to arrive the next day, it's what the Dutch mail service PROMISES to do. Tiny country, you know. In 95, maybe even up to 99% of the cases mail is delivered the next day after it was posted (excluding sunday and monday, there is no mail delivery at all).

Just wanted to clarify that point.

Good points have been made and unfortunately it is true there is stuff going on in the Dutch community. I myself was blocked by sweetbubbles because I tried to help out in the situation with yum yum. After that she tarnished my name by talking bad about me to her friends on FB, even though they didnt even know me. This is her MO, as I've seen it: block people she doesn't want to deal with, call in her friends to defend her. I've seen it multiple times. I'm not going to say I was without blame in the last discussion I had with/about her, because I was definitely annoyed, but I do have to say if there is a common name that keeps popping up in several drama's... Well. There might be something there.
She is
Cinderella in disguise, or the mermaid in despite
Of her very human feet, dancing in her ballroom suite

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 01:46:14 AM »
Burn the witch! Burn the witch! Oh hang on, what century are we in again?? I'm not involved personally in the fights and have only good things to say about both parties. But jeez guys this is starting to look more and more like a witch hunt! Can you not just leave it to the mods now, this post is just turning into "who hates Sweetbubbles" and my god that's something I haven't seen outside of the kiddies playground. Its just my two cents and you can bash it all you want, doesn't mean I'm wrong. Disappointed more like. We can be better :(
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal