collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brooke Kutik at it AGAIN with another new account!  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Brooke Kutik at it AGAIN with another new account!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 03:29:08 PM »
oh CRAP   she has favorited a few of my shop items and my shop.  is there anyway i can block this person from buying from me on etsy? :(

Unfortunately, Etsy has no way to block buyers, despite sellers asking for it year after year :( Their suggestion is to refund after a sale, but that doesnt stop people from leaving bad feedback.  >_<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 03:38:24 PM »
oh lovely... -_-
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 03:53:48 PM »
Yeah, it sucks. I don't know why they're so against putting a "block buyer" function. I've wished they had that option a lot of times.. -_-
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 05:09:17 PM »
I was the one who linked to MLPA threads on AB. I knew as soon as I saw the name she was the same scammer that's been a rash on the MLP community.

Doesn't she have any hobbies that don't involve scamming people? Gardening, roller derby, something? She needs one!

Duster reference]

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 05:33:17 PM »
Mentally dysfunctional?  Best description ever!!  Why don't they shrivel up and fall off already?
:socks:   :frog:

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 09:38:33 PM »
Not again!

Ugh.  She's been doing this almost as long as I've been in the pony community(15+ years).  At least we're getting better at spotting her quickly so she can't do as much damage as she's done in the past. 

Thanks for posting this!

Offline EStRanger

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 11:45:33 PM »
Hey, guys, sorry for the late response. This is my first time online since I posted the original topic.

I'm glad so many people have seen this. She really is a stain on society, and all we can do is try to stay on top of her myriad of aliases. :/ I agree with the posts here...how is she not rotting in jail for having ripped so many people off on top of her own criminal record?! What kind of person do you have to be to still think this crud is okay after so many years? Aren't you supposed to learn it's not okay to steal from people when you're still a child? She's a friggin' adult, for crying out loud. Oh, well, I'm sure she's on a fast track to the big house for a good long time--I highly doubt that her illegal theftin' activities are stopping at buying toys and sculptures online. It's just a matter of time.

oh CRAP   she has favorited a few of my shop items and my shop.  is there anyway i can block this person from buying from me on etsy? :(

Are you the one selling the Balto plush that says "reserved for Alison" on it? Oh man, I hope you're okay! D:
Don't look for me!

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2013, 11:03:46 AM »
wow   thats odd.  she actually bought that item from me. and it was paid for no issues a while back.   i just looked through my sold orders.   thats so strange!  now i recall this member (ive had a lot of sales guys so you will have to patient with my memory)    it was paid for and i dont believe i ever had any problems with it. she left me good feedback as well.     are we sure this is the same person?

*EDIT*

you are all correct my god, i didnt even notice it. but my paypal account confirms her real name as brooke kutik. i didnt even see it before!   our original transaction was april 9th. and so far i dont see any chargebacks at all.  everything was done through paypal. i would have noticed that big of amount chargeback.      is she known to honor some sales?  its so bizzarre. she was very friendly under this alison k persona and left me excellent feedback, and it appears no chargeback.      mods feel free to pm with for other personal information.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 11:12:40 AM by babylicketysplit »

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2013, 01:29:12 PM »
It looks like Brooke was last arrested on August 8: two days ago!

CHARGE: TRAFFIC OFFENSE-DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS 1ST OFF

Edit: Oops, the date was August 8, 2010. Sorry. :blush:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:41:17 AM by tapdancer »

Offline babylofty

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 01:56:27 PM »
How is that a first offense? I thought her last offense was driving under the influence? Maybe this one is for drugs instead of drinking?

Well, if she's in jail, she can't be possibly be active on Ebay. Right? Right???
darcerin on the TP, arinaketchum on ebay, Salvia on PI

Offline EStRanger

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2013, 11:12:49 PM »
I don't think Brooke does chargebacks on *everything*, but I haven't done business with her, so I can't be firm on that. Maybe she just does chargebacks when her financial situation is shaky? Probably due to her overspending and shady lifestyle habits, I'd guess. I hope you'll be okay. I'm glad that things went well with her for you so far. Just keep an eye on your financial statements for the next year or so, so you can retaliate if something goes wrong!

ANOTHER arrest?? I hope she's too busy to hop back on Internet sales listings for a good long time.

(I keep mistyping her name as Boorke, and now she is firmly cemented as "Bork" in my mind 'cause she loves to bork stuff up!)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:59:19 AM by Mystagic »
Don't look for me!

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 12:19:10 AM »
I WILL keep an eye on my statements.  i have screencapped her positive feedback she left me on etsy as proof. just in case a chargeback occurs.  its so sad to think this person was quite nice to talk to as "alison k" on etsy :(   makes me very sad. as i went back through my messages and remembered our conversations.   i really hope she can clean up her act and stop doing people wrong. 

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 06:08:29 AM »
(I keep mistyping her name as Boorke, and now she is firmly cemented as "Bork" in my mind 'cause she loves to bork stuff up!)
Bork...*minion-like laugh*

http://youtu.be/hBJ_FDcCwTU?t=37s
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline EStRanger

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 10:25:51 PM »
Best of luck to you, babylicketysplit! I also hope she will mature and stop thinking it's okay to rip people off (thought I kinda sorta really doubt it'll happen at her age). Too bad the biggest scam artists are the ones who are all sunshine and smiles and endlessly friendly--it'd make it much easier to spot them if they all *behaved* like crooks.

Bork...*minion-like laugh*

http://youtu.be/hBJ_FDcCwTU?t=37s

Now I'm going to hear the minions in my head every time I make that typo, along with the Swedish Chef. :D

EDIT: BORK BORK BORK!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 02:31:51 PM by Mystagic »
Don't look for me!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 03:07:53 AM »
Meh, though I'm not a pessimist by nature, I'm not going to waste my time hoping Brooke will suddenly turn over a new leaf.  If she's been this awful for this long, I think it's just the person she is, whether by nature, habit, or both.

And yeah, from what I gather, some of her sales and purchases go just fine.  She has to build up some sort of decent reputation with each new account so her claims of not receiving her items don't look suspicious.  But I agree there's a good chance she pulls this kind of thing when she needs money.  That's what it sounds like with her recent art scam; after she left positive feedback, she realized that she needed money, so she opened a claim through her credit card.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal