collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: stargazer1245 needs to contact me- (where is my half of our trade?!?) HELP!  (Read 649 times)

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I've been super patient with this trade with stargazer1245 but I'm getting angry over it.  It's been 6 months since I've heard word from her at all.  We were trading my 80's Barbie's and clothing for some of her ponies, pony accessories, and a Jem and the Holograms doll but she never sent her half of the trade (it was a big trade).  I've tried contacting her through the arena, personal email, and even sent her a letter through the mail to her home recently.  Still no word.  If anybody in Niagara Falls, NY wants to help me out please let me know!  I'd be very grateful and would offer a pony reward to anybody that can help me contact this girl and get my half of the trade sent to me. Thanks.   :sad: :cloud: :help:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Six months is way too long to not hear anything. I would have said something after a week.

Best of luck.

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Oh, I've been trying to contact her during this entire time.  I'm just too trusting and give people a little time because life does happen.  Then after a while I feel abused and guilty that someone might have taken advantage of me.  Then I think no it's because something happened and then they'll come back and contact me and then a cycle of this goes on and on until I am no longer patient and I'm just angry and sad. :(

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Hopefully she is around. In the future I would sound alarms much sooner for your sake. I know many passive people don't like complaining but sometimes it's for your own good.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I am sorry for what you are going through FairyDust. :hug:   That is a very long time to be waiting.

She has not signed on here since December 05, 2011, 02:39:19 AM, which does not look good. :(

Hopefully someone might have some insight  on how to get a hold of her.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
This is terrible, I'm so sorry this has happened to you :hug: xxx

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Thank you for coming forward!  :(  *pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

hikari_amaya

• Trade Count: (0)
Wow thats a long time :( I hope everything works out

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
:hug:  no wonder you are feeling angry and sad! thats a very long time to wait without hearing something from her :(   Unless someone else knows her personally, can contact her via facebook or somewhere else that she may be active,  or lives in the same area , TBH its not looking good    :sad:  I would also suggest you think about leaving some appropriate and honest feedback for her at this point. If she comes back and makes things right, then you can always revise it

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal