collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lt.An-Gel Sakura - Pony/Wolf Alien  (Read 524 times)

Offline An-Gel Sakura

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • I'm reading your mind as we speak.
    • View Profile
Lt.An-Gel Sakura - Pony/Wolf Alien
« on: December 04, 2013, 02:25:40 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Long before I started making pony customs, I was making
photo manips of my Star Trek character, Lt.An-Gel Sakura.

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Lt.An-Gel Sakura - Pony/Wolf Alien
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 12:48:24 AM »
Very nice, you don't see photo manips too often here. What's her story? :)

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 02:47:16 PM »
Neat, I was wondering about your avi.  I like Star Trek quite a bit myself, does your character have a backstory?  :)  Where do you get your stock images?

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline An-Gel Sakura

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • I'm reading your mind as we speak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 02:29:44 PM »
A complete back story, planet and race as well. Set in Next Generation Star trek time

Race - Uencarrah (oon-car-ah)
Planet - Sion

900 yrs. or so ago , planet Sion had two seprate races. The Sonjieon (son-jee-on): a herbivore, bypedal cainine humanoid with alife span of about 30yrs. , and a growing population .
The other race was known as the Uencarrah (oon-car-ah).

The Uencarrah are a carniverous wolf-like humanoid with nocturnal feeding habits , and the Sonjieon's were their main food supply. Their life span is close to 450 yrs. ,
and they breed less often than the Sonjieon . They live with the code of life: (1) Never kill more than you can eat ,(2) Never own more than you can carry, (3) Uencarrah will
not hunt Uencarrah, and (4) Your word is your bond . As the predator , the Uencarrah have a number of advantages over their prey , such as heightened senses and mental abilities .

The Sonjieon thought they were immortal since 20 generations could pass before an Uencarran would stop hunting thier village. Myth replaced fact and the monsters were born.
Then every thing changed in a heatbeat . The Kzinti attacked and invaded Sion . The Sonjieon were torn between the devil they knew and the devil they didn't . At least the
Uencarrah had rules. The Sonjieons begged the Uencarrah for help and after much thought they agreed to defend their planet together . The Uencarrah did most of the fighting, but
thier numbers were small . Then the Sonjieons had a brilliant plan to save themselves from both hunters with one stroke . They intermixed with the Uencarrah though mating to
build up thier numbers . They explained to the Uencarrah that sonjieons produce children much faster and the Uencarrah were the hunters. The combination of the two would be in
thier best intrest. The plan work better than they hoped. Thus Kzinti were driven from Sion , and the mixed offspring had the best of both races . They looked like Sonjieons , But
the Uencarrah considered them thier own kind and Uencarrah won't hunt Uencarrah . The Sonjies trick the Uencars into a permanent truce . A unified government was established
and since most of the pure blooded Uencarrah were killed off in the war , they had a much smaller part in this new republic of Sion.

98 years ago , Sion applied for membership into the Federation . 50 yrs. ago ,they were excepted , but not before they buried  a few skeletons in thier closet .
800 yrs of mixing the two races by choice now became law . There were no pure Sonjieons left . Mixing races gave them longer life spans (200) and some now had mental powers, something
the Sonjie maid quick use of .The birth of The Ministry of Peace, an organization dedicated to home world security through a telepathic force. PSI corp.

All Uencarrah have the ability to send their thought to thier prey , but they themselves are immuned to it. As a result they can't read minds or receive thoughts sent by another . This
always seemed like a disadvantage , but the way things are now , it's a good thing to be immuned to mind reading . Some stronger Alphas have pushed their gift from sending thoughts
to sending commands (Mind control) . The new laws give the death sentence for having this power ,even if it was never used . The Sonjieon never gained the ability of telepathic resistance,
but a few new powers surfaced through the mixing, mind reading avd mind shield just to name a few. Uencarran betas some times have far-sight or future-sight .Once used for hunting and
finding prey, it is now a sought after power and the Uencarrans with it are used or mated . Sion uses future sight to gain tec. before it's time .

Sonjieons still fear the pure blooded Uencarrah, and those who will not mix are shipped to a reservation on the tip of the southern contenant . The official story is that there is
only one race left. The general public believes the Uencarrah was bred out of existence , nothing more than a myth about the boogy men.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal