collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC for Dutch Candy?  (Read 351 times)

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
PC for Dutch Candy?
« on: May 27, 2015, 04:01:24 AM »
I'm thinking of selling my Dutch Candy - But I'm finding her hard to price, because her condition is well, okay I guess? She looks amazing on display, but is definitely not without her flaws!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Her mane has a forelock trim, her tail has had a trim as well. She has a yellow mark near her DS symbol, and a shiny spot above the other symbol (photographs sort of like a shadow, but it's just shiny) which also has a small factory flaw, a bit of a smudge. She also has some very slight yellowish discolouration here and there, mostly her NDS shoulder, as ponies in that pose are prone to. This hasn't come up in the photos, but it is there! Also i feel I should note - her neck is still sealed, however, two of the four G1's I bought from this seller did have tail rust. From what I could see, she does not have any outward signs, but she *may* have the potential to develop tail rust, and her new owner may need to remove her head for cleaning. When I do ship her, it will most certainly be with a silica packet or two to ensure she's exposed to no more moisture!

I've added pictures to help show the extent of the 'damage'. Any tips on how to sell her would be greatly appreciated - I've never sold a nirvana before!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: PC for Dutch Candy?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 01:38:10 PM »
I think perhaps $30 for her? I haven't been keeping up to date with the Dutchies lately :blush:

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal