Pony Talk > Off Topic

Favourite Doctor Who Doctor

<< < (2/3) > >>

Harmonie:
I have only seen the new series and not the old series, so I can't comment on many of them. However, of the new series Doctors, it's really hard to beat Tennant. He just brought so much character to the Doctor. It also helps that the writing of the seasons he was in were fantastic.

I am very impressed with Jodie as well, and am sad to see her go. I think she is fantastic for the role, perhaps even near Tennant.

StarryEmerald24:
My dad was a big Doctor Who fan and got my family watching when 9 started. I've seen 9-12, and every now and then an episode of the prior ones, though I'm not sure if I watched all of 12 since I'd been the only one in my family watching for a while and I finally gave in to quitting scouring YouTube for the episodes all by myself.

David Tennant was my favorite, but Matt Smith really grew on me once I got over the loss of Tennant so I voted both. :D

Cin77:
Tom Baker is the one I remember watching as a kid so is the one I judge all by now :) David Tennant is pretty attractive though, I'll call him second favourite

Koudoawaia:
I am not a dedicated fan. I don't really qualify as a fan at all but I've always loved the 10th doctor.

SpaceButtPonies:
Definitely Tim Baker and David Tennant! Both cooky and fun to watch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version