Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Pony Availability in Your Area/Does MLP Sell?

<< < (6/6)

Wardah:
I still think the way parents have buy toys has changed a lot in recent years. I saw a few posts on social media that make the joke about the Amazon person being Santa. And tbh it makes sense. Both parents often work (if there even are still two) and shopping with kids seems to be a huge pain. If it's not too cold I'll take a walk outside and a lot of houses in the area had many packages on their porches in the days leading up to Christmas.

Star Catcher:
I am genuinely surprised how limited the release of G5 was in my country.
The selection is small, both in stores and online.

I miss the G3 days when we had a huge selection and even exclusives.
At the end of G4 we had the same toys sitting on the shelves forever and maybe that is another reason G5 is not getting picked up as much by stores.

LadyMoondancer:

--- Quote from: LadyMoondancer on January 01, 2022, 02:54:34 PM ---I can't remember if I already mentioned their weird thing where my Target gets the 3" poseable of ONLY Zipp Storm?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There were eight of them!  But they did actually sell out pretty quickly, like within a week or a week & a half . . . Which I think is pretty good considering they must have gone to all different families.

I just don't get why they only get Zipp.

--- End quote ---

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AGAIN!!! 

And I had a visit in between these two sets of pics and the shelves were bare, so they aren't the same ponies shelfwarming, they just literally get nothing but Zipp apparently??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version