Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Pony Availability in Your Area/Does MLP Sell?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Carrehz:
Sorry for bumping up a dead topic, I know the moment's kind of passed by now ^^; but this thread got me thinking, so I took some pix of the MLP sections near me over the last couple of weeks (whenever I happened to get to a store; I didn't take the pics all in one day or place).. I'll put them under a spoiler so as to not clog up the thread too much.

SpoilerSmyths Toys:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(the overturned box in the middle of the photo is another one of those big fakie sets, I'm pretty sure. I checked and they didn't have any of the EQG Minty sets left from what I could see, just the Cadance/Twilight set.)

The Entertainer:

Note "plastic baggie" Cheerilee on the far right; I think they had some more of that set elsewhere in the shop too. they've rearranged things since I took this pic, but they still have pretty much the same amount of ponies.

Home Bargains:

I came in midway through a shelf restock IIRC, so not a lot of ponies out... I also spotted these that hadn't been put out on the shelves yet:

Tesco:
No ponies at all in the toy section proper, not even any blind bags. Only MLP things I could find were the Egmont magazine, and this old Fluttershy in the arts and crafts section:

She's been shelfwarming for a couple of years now, I think.

ASDA:
No ponies whatsoever in any of the ASDAs I've been into in the past few weeks - no section for them either so it's not just that they'd all sold out. they might've had some of the POP G1s left though, I didn't think to check.

Sainsburys:

Still stuck on G4.5; haven't seen any G5s in here yet.

So Smyths has pretty much the best selection, still not much more than the others though. I guess it makes sense a dedicated toy shop'd have more stock than the supermarkets, though ASDA and Tesco did usually have a decent selection of ponies in the G4 days.

Ragamuffin:
Can't speak for mods but I for one appreciate the bump! I like seeing how ponies are doing in an area... of course, that's why I made this topic. :P

As for me, MLP hasn't sold much over the holidays. They sold out of anything Zipp-related and they sold the Sing and Skate Sunnys. Everything else is shelf warming...

Loa:
They are in the usual places here - Farmers, Toyworld and the Warehouse. Only the G5 range.

LadyMoondancer:
I can't remember if I already mentioned their weird thing where my Target gets the 3" poseable of ONLY Zipp Storm?

There were eight of them!  But they did actually sell out pretty quickly, like within a week or a week & a half . . . Which I think is pretty good considering they must have gone to all different families.

I just don't get why they only get Zipp.

Ponybookworm:
Quick edit: G5 are available a few miles from where I live. A small selection but any is better than none

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version