Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Crystal Dreams of Pony Design...!

<< < (3/33) > >>

Crystal-Sushi:
Ahh thankyou so much guys! :heart!:

--- Quote from: Heelys on March 09, 2020, 11:11:50 AM ---What a great concept! And your art is lovely, you get that G1 boxart aesthetic.

--- End quote ---
I'm totally aiming for the G1 backcard aesthetic and I'm so glad you like it so much!

--- Quote from: Strawberry Swirl on March 09, 2020, 02:34:35 PM ---I really adore these! I might have to make fan art some time...

--- End quote ---
AHH THAT WOULD BE SO SWEET OF YOU! Thankyou so muchh!

--- Quote from: Safflower on March 10, 2020, 07:17:40 PM ---aaa I love original G1 concepts! These would fit right in :D So pretty :lovey:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Shaiyeh on March 11, 2020, 10:03:57 AM ---Ooooo these are so sweet! I'd have loved to see this set as actual ponies :lovey: well done, they're great!

--- End quote ---

THANKYOOU! Clipper actually commented that they might just be a possibility of them becoming HQG1 in the future and I am just over the moon aaah...!

So uh, anyway, here's my next design set! :heart:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My thought process was basically as Winger Ponies (Summer Wings and Windy Wings) were originally intended to be Baby Flutter Ponies, my thoughts for Baby Flutters went in a different direction - caterpillars! They are teeny-tiny sized with pearlescent tails and tiny little flutter wings! Just like adult Flutter Ponies, they have a lil' symbol on their cheek :heart:

I hope you all like them just as much as The Cloudpuff Ponies! These ones actually took a lot longer due to the complexity of the art and I struggle with digital watercolours XD

Ponybookworm:
As said on Discord, these are adorable!!! Would need to be a good sculptor though for those tails...

Snapdragon:
Just beautiful!!! Great work!! :heart:

LunaCat:
Pretty colors. Nice work.

Crystal-Sushi:
Ah thankyou so much guys! I'm so glad you like them haha, it really inspires me to continue creating these works :heart:

--- Quote from: Ponybookworm on March 17, 2020, 08:11:11 PM ---As said on Discord, these are adorable!!! Would need to be a good sculptor though for those tails...

--- End quote ---

Yeah these guys might be a tad difficult to make - I'm hoping to start practicing digital sculpting so hopefully I'll be able to do so in the future!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version