collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: For collectors only; did you give up on the Core Seven?  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
Re: For collectors only; did you give up on the Core Seven?
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2013, 03:50:26 PM »
I was upset wit the core 7 idea, but I did continued collecting.

However I only got some of the core and G3.5 I was not going to buy them all so boring, so instead I mostly got some G1s and early G3 in that time.

Of the core I just got a few I liked, Toola Roola and Starsong are my fav wish ironically are out from G4  >_<

Now wit G4 it feels the same but worse because they don't even have different poses or body paint designs, they all look the same as the #1 release wish I already own.

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2013, 03:55:44 PM »
"Core 7"
"Mane 6"

.. hmm.. Next generation
"Mare 5"
:like:

I am amazed at times that G4 folks do not get more upset over the repeated use of the same mold/pose and only a hair or symbol change.  At least in G3 they often changed the pose on the pony to go along with the hair or what ever.

We did get a few of the "clone pose" G3's, but only a few, mostly Art Ponies, the Minty holiday one, the inspiration set and a few others.  When the G 3.5 came out we just changed to getting more G1 and G2 so I would not say we did not quite.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2013, 04:08:13 PM »
"Core 7"
"Mane 6"

.. hmm.. Next generation
"Mare 5"
:like:

I am amazed at times that G4 folks do not get more upset over the repeated use of the same mold/pose and only a hair or symbol change.  At least in G3 they often changed the pose on the pony to go along with the hair or what ever.

We did get a few of the "clone pose" G3's, but only a few, mostly Art Ponies, the Minty holiday one, the inspiration set and a few others.  When the G 3.5 came out we just changed to getting more G1 and G2 so I would not say we did not quite.

I agree, at least in core 7 we  got the 25 year edition and the valentine and christmas too, one of my fav is the G3.5  Toola wit the paintbrushes and palletes desings http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/File:TAFToolaRoolaSymbol.jpg

The art ponies are awesome work of art, I like a lot  the underwater pony  :inlove:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal