collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dear Hasbro...  (Read 2905 times)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Hasbro...
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 06:43:23 PM »
Dear Hasbro-

Remember when you made cute little ponies with delicate butterfly wings in the mid-80's?  Yeah.  Make those again please. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 06:50:32 PM »
For the Love of Ponies, Hasbro,

You gave us a unique villain when you gave us Discord. I know I'm asking a lot here, but make him into a figure! PLEASE! A BB is acceptable, but it would be awesome to have one that's a good size compared to brushables.

More FS ponies. Males, Females, Fillies? Whatever, just more!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 06:51:38 PM »
Dear Hasbro:
lets start this with a thanks for the effort you've already made with the G4 line  :bigups:    A great show, new characters as well as the mane 6 , a wedding couple, boys , bling bag ponies ... - thats really fantastic  :cheer:
I would ask that you continue to make more characters, and definitely more boys in the regular size and FS  please ;)   
( oh and to make some more retro ponies in the G1 molds - that would be really awesome! :frolic:  I also think that it would be a shame to stop making the art ponies in the G3 mold for the fair/comic con, since those were popular too. Maybe release one of those as well as a G4 pony at the fair/con. I'm sure they would still sell really well.  )
Also, please dont forget about us UK collectors in the future when it comes to our exclusive pony for the UK Ponycon. It makes me sad that there were no grey peg ponies set aside for our convention this year :sad: I hope that this was due to a mistake, and that things will be different in the future.
thank you

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 06:57:30 PM »
Dear Hasbro:

Please make special edition holiday ponies! I would LOVE some special Christmas and Valentines' Day ponies.  Not just current characters in holiday attire, but actual new special holiday brushables in collector packaging.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 06:59:52 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please, please just make more brushables and more boys.  Please?  :)

I am also more than willing to pay more money for ponies a)made in the US ('know, slinkies are made here) and b) with better quality control.

Thanks!  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline GustyFox

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A Planewalker fox in human disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »
It's kinda off topic but my wish I would like Hasbro to hear is actually:

Please, please, please, make Rarity, Fluttershy and Raindom Dash with beautiful molded hair to match this set:

This is TOTALLY NEEDED!!! I don't like incomplete sets and these were great/awesome/beautiful ponies o.o

Meh, I won't even talk about DD again, she is a symbol of frustration for me now.

Lovely GustyFox adoptable by MoonFlower. Thank you.

spiderwax

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please rethink unleashing furbies upon the world for a second time. They scare me as today as much as they did growing up.

PLEASE bring out some more boy ponies other than shining armor. We like boy ponies too. I would prefer a brushable  Big Mac. Also, I would some re-releases of older gens in g4s (burshable).

Also, your quality of FIM plushies makes me sob.

-Spider

Stuntmang

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 07:41:05 PM »
Dear Hasbro,
Gradient-legged G4s would be amazing.

spiderwax

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2012, 07:55:50 PM »
Oh, Oh,
on the note of reissuing some older gens, who else would love to see some G4 Big Brothers? I would!

Pinecone

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2012, 07:57:48 PM »
Oh and Hasbro: Please don't ignore Spike. Possibly a new pose for him?

A filly Twilight and baby Spike set might be cute, too.

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2012, 08:37:02 PM »
Oh, Oh,
on the note of reissuing some older gens, who else would love to see some G4 Big Brothers? I would!
I'm with you on that! I just made a custom Quarterback BB and it is awesome! It seriously needs to be reproduced! I'd love to see Hasbro do brushable ones!
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 08:42:31 PM »
Dear Hasbro:

Please make special edition holiday ponies! I would LOVE some special Christmas and Valentines' Day ponies.  Not just current characters in holiday attire, but actual new special holiday brushables in collector packaging.

I totally agree with this.  Though, if you have to reissue something, recolor the train to make it a Christmas train with Christmas accessories.  I would totally buy it. (again)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 09:07:33 PM »
Well, that would be kinda pointless for those people who spend hours in line at SDCC to get a Ditzy Doo toy. :huh: I overpayed for one on Ebay and would feel cheated if they went around and made more (even in the brushable size)
I'd love to see Ditzy released for the general public. Please think about those who live outside the US who can't visit the SDCC due to plane tickets being uber-expensive. Seriously, a a one-way ticket to the San Diego Airport in the US from Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia costs over six thousand Malaysian dollars!. I don't even earn anywhere near that much each month after taxes and daily expenses, and I'm a IT professional!

Not that I'm a fan of the pony. In fact, I can't be bothered to fight for that pony anymore due to the scarcity of that pony due to it's price, combined with the fact that I don't like the direction the show has taken.

Please make plushie ponies that are more show accurate with better hair!
The plushies aren't by Hasbro, unless you count in the semi-plushies that are the so-soft newborns. They're licensed and produced by Funrise (regular plushies) and KidDesigns (Animated Storytellers).

You gave us a unique villain when you gave us Discord. I know I'm asking a lot here, but make him into a figure! PLEASE! A BB is acceptable, but it would be awesome to have one that's a good size compared to brushables
God, no. Please, no villains. But if you must, Hasbro, please don't package it with the ponies! That way, I don't have to pay money for something I don't want AT ALL, then buy a propane torch and a HD camera, and do like Ashens does to blind bag toys that he doesn't like. I don't like to destroy toys. But if I must hurt people who hurt or corrupt the ones I love, then I will unleash hurt.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 02:36:50 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Feathermay

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 09:16:34 PM »
More FS ponies. Males, Females, Fillies? Whatever, just more!

Hasbro! This please!

A FS filly Sweetie Belle would make me sooo happy. Or Apple Bloom with that giant bow of hers.

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2012, 09:21:49 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please bring manufacturing back home.  Employ those who loyally buy your products.  End the rampant employee theft and protect your intellectual property! 

Yeah yeah like they will listen to *that*.  But that's what I would tell them! 

this, I agree completely

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal