collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: shady ebayer (non pony) 2049chris  (Read 675 times)

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
shady ebayer (non pony) 2049chris
« on: June 10, 2012, 03:34:54 AM »
My parents are having big problems with this most unpleasant ebayer - 2049chris.

She purchased two items from them, paid for them seperately, and my mother overlooked this and posted them together. She messaged their account and asked for a refund on the overcharge, which was given immediately. This is where they felt the problem had been solved, but no.

They decided to leave my parents neutral feedback stating that she was overcharged, AND REFUNDED THE DIFFERENCE. I don't get what the problem is there, but anyhow, this is not where it stops.

The poop hit the fan today with the neutral & all, anyhow, she has not only left them a neutral, but relisted the item, which is fine, but used my parents picture to relist it with :/ really uncool, and against ebay's policies.

She has been reported to ebay, and mum had a talk to one of the reps about getting the feedback revised, which hopefully won't be a problem as the issue was resolved before leaving the neutral feedback.

Some people on ebay are a) nuts b) have too much time on their hands c) a pain in the backside or d) all of the above, which I think this lovely lady fits into :)

Just a gentle warning to others that may come accross her, I know most of you don't just buy & sell ponies.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: shady ebayer (non pony) 2049chris
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 05:37:18 AM »
What a hassel for your parents  :(

I have learned that there are just people no matter what, you can just not please.  I mean what was her point to leave neutral?  She should have waited or requested a combined invoice from them before she paid in the first place.  And if they refunded the difference there should not been a problem what so ever.  She wasn't out any money or time???  And then to have to audacity to use their picture  :mad:

I am glad they reported her because yes, she fits the D (all of the above) option.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 08:07:31 AM »
AUGH!  Thanks for the warning!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 10:20:44 AM »
Wow, what a jerk. May I ask what kind of item the buyer purchased?

I have had buyers purchase up to 4 items from me and pay immediately. What I do, is refund and then resend the invoice with the combined shipping. But I also tack on the 50 cents I had to pay for the canceled paypal transaction.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 05:09:32 PM »
Another crazy ebayer! ugh! what is up with these people?! :throw:  :yikes:  I'm sorry hun - you seem to be getting a run of them lately :(    Thankies for the heads up on this one   :hug:  , and I'm glad your parents reported her - she definitely fits  all your catagories!! 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 01:47:08 AM »
Wow, what a jerk. May I ask what kind of item the buyer purchased?

I have had buyers purchase up to 4 items from me and pay immediately. What I do, is refund and then resend the invoice with the combined shipping. But I also tack on the 50 cents I had to pay for the canceled paypal transaction.

She purchased a woolen jumper and a jacket, the jumper was the thing she got all pissy about. It was one of those really ugly knitted ones with like a teddy bear or something on the front. Mum just simply overlooked it with having alot of stuff to package up / send off, I am guilty of it myself, I just tell people if they think I have overcharged, to just let me know and I will look into it. Most people are cool with it, I do try to keep an eye on it but sometimes someone gets overlooked unintentionally, but yeah, I think most people expect you to be a business, not a person.

Thanks ladies :) just wanted to warn everyone about her, really horrible to deal with and I really don't understand what she thought she was going to achieve from leaving neutral.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal