collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need a "frenchie" = parlez-vous français ?  (Read 1128 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Need a "frenchie" = parlez-vous français ?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 10:01:13 AM »
Am I understanding this correctly...

You purchased one pony but you received three? I'm assuming she gave you two extra less expensive ones as a gift?

If that is the case, I would weigh out if those equal $15 in your mind. If they do, then leave appropriate feedback.

If I misunderstood your post, then I would still be very upset about the situation. Why should you pay for her bank fees? Very unfair...

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 01:34:12 PM »
So glad to hear that this is over and you have ponies in hand!  I would still leave honest FB though!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 06:22:41 AM »
heya - sorry if I wasn't clear  =

I'd won a total of three lots:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=330728616471.html
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=330728626091.html
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=330730938002.html

so the wild card on value was whether the sea pony in the shell was italian - she was (blue eyes) but interestingly it looks like it might be a UK shell = or else that darker yellow has faded (so not a sea pony expert - thank goodness for that "seapony utopia" site for reference) and I haven't a clue if I did OK or not on a spanish applejack as I'm thinking  I did just OK on the berry family.  The applejack and family were kinda set completers for me (well you can never find all the colombian AJ's but other than that I gotta enough orange/yellow going on) so I have to admit a tad bit of an emotional attachment (ain't that always how ebay sucks ya in?) to want to make it work in this case, and not just cancel the whole thing.

So the shipping I was quoted was 25 euros and in the end she threw in an italian sparkler and winger and sent the package priority or man, I just lucked out how fast shipping was (sometimes it takes a month or more) to take only a week.

So yeah, that's what I am struggling with = appropriate feedback.  On the one hand, she did not advertize she'd willingly ship international, on the one hand I am not fluent in french and flubbed to translate she did not have paypal, and on the one hand she did throw in some extras to cover 10 euros of cost.  On the other hand she did have paypal, on the other hand she didn't follow ebay policy to provide a correct invoice and on the other she opened a non-pay case on me in the middle of trying to work things out.

So there's the big picture - for what it is worth - like so much in life I'd like to consider it half full at least as it could've been worse, but yah, typical ebay roller coaster that's for sure

M

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »
Hum, I don't know. Why in the heck would she not take paypal? So odd. I really don't like how she treated you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal