collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on some tailess Mexicans... (and two brags)  (Read 506 times)

Dyzarktarzk

• Trade Count: (0)
PC on some tailess Mexicans... (and two brags)
« on: March 15, 2012, 08:23:41 PM »
Hi =)

I need a PC on some tailess mexicans, otherwise are really nice =)  (I'll post pictures tomorrow).

Medley:

Mane is a little dry and seems a little shorter than normal.
Eyes are perfect.
Symbols in perfect condition.
Has a little dent on her right front hoof, not visible when on display.  There's also a dark mark on it (dirt?  not tried to remove it).
Has a small highlighter mark on the left side of her neck, and pen marks (maybe?) on her left shoulder, near her left nostril and a little before her left eye.
Stands perfectly on her own.
No body/head color mismatch.

Cherries Jubilee:

Mane is soft, but the ends are a little frizzy (good bath and conditioner can do the trick, I think).
Has a small dent on her right front hoof, a little more visible, also on her mouth (seems like someone bite her ;_; ).
Her symbols are really nice.
Eyes are amazing, but left eye 'white dot' (light) is not completely round, can be seen as a scratch, but it's the white dot.
Seems like she has a little ingrained dirt (not completely sure, maybe just superficial dirt) on her left front leg.
And has no head/body color mismatch.

Maybe I'll add some others tomorrow for a PC, not sure.

And just for curiosity, a PC on an alternate white Swirly Whirly, also tailess and with his forelock cut?  It's more white than cream, but ha some cancer (??) marks on his body (lower back).  Eyes are nice.  And not gooey =)

Weird question(s):

Does anyone has a missing Mexican Baby Quackers0 body, or a missing head Mexican Baby Moonstone?  Got a strange 'Baby Quackmoonstone' in need for correct body matches...  And also a mexican -unicorn- Twilight head?)

Edit. I need a Baby Quackers body, and a Baby Moondancer and Twilight's head. /End edit

And a little really late brag =)

And I'll post tomorrow, got a strange Mexican Minty/Blue Belle that I need to post pictures of.  Greener than normal Blue Belle, and gray-er than Minty, and as far as I can see, it's the same inside her body (popped her head out).  Has blue eyes (contrary to my lavender eyes Blue Belle, and the blue color is almost the same hue as Minty's).

Her mane is a little white-pinkish, maybe just white given that I still haven't cleaned her out, and her tail is white (not sure if original... that way of Mexicans head not being glued.., again contrary to lavender/purple hair of Blue Belle), but got them from a non-collector, so maybe it is.

Her symbol is almost completely gone, but ther's the mark on Blue Belle's stars, and on her right side (where's more discernible the symbol), it has a different configuration that my two Blue Belle's. 

And finally completed my Mexican Playsets =D  At last got the Perfume Puff with some accesories =D  I'l also post pictures later =)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 08:42:19 PM by Dyzarktarzk »

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Re: PC on some tailess Mexicans... (and two brags)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 08:33:37 PM »
I have a Mexican baby Quackers with really smudged symbols on both sides but he has his head.. Are you selling the body? Or looking for one?
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dyzarktarzk

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:40:48 PM »
I need the body, have the head, and Moondancer's body missing a head (but that I'm planning on switching another Baby Moondancer's head to this body... is way better than the one I have).

Sorry for not explaining (going to correct it)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 09:45:08 PM »
Oh, alright. I hope someone can help!
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal