collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anypony ever had / seen a custom Miss/Ms Hackney from Seven Tales?  (Read 1734 times)

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi everyone, I hope this is in the right thread :)

Many years ago I excitedly tore off the Christmas wrapping paper to find the MLP School House (best xmas ever!) and was hoping to find a Miss Hackney in there but to no avail. I remember looking in TRU for her hoping to find a teacher for my ponies, in the end I believe Princess Sparkle took on the roll as teacher before the glasses broke (man they were flimsy!)

I was wondering has anyone ever done a custom of her?? Id love to see one and eventually pay someone to do me a custom (just graduated from uni and broke at the moment), I think she'd look great in the collectors pose :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
It was Lady Lessons I always expected to find inside the Schoolhouse - but Miss Hackney would have been just as appropriate and she is perhaps a little more known!

I cant say I have ever seen a custom of her but that would be very cool!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
I have seen a custom of Ms. Hackney before. :) I believe it was by Kaoskat, not sure.
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
That would be a great custom to go with the schoolhouse.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
I have seen a custom of Ms. Hackney before. :) I believe it was by Kaoskat, not sure.

It was me, yes.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
That's adorable!!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
It's awesome :)
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
She is adorable Kaos!

Hathorcat Who is Lady Lessons?
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
She is adorable Kaos!

Hathorcat Who is Lady Lessons?
That's what I want to know! All I know is she is mentioned on Baby Count-a-Lot's card
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

FlyingPonyMonster

Wow such a cute custom!!

baby_yoyo

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:  YAY!!! My childhood me is sooooo happy now!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: , the custom is beautiful and in the custom pose too!!

This has made my day, thankyou!!! One day I will commsion one to be done...don't worry ponies soon you will be able to learn at school again!!

Offline Aret-dragonrider

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Lady Lessons featured in one of the UK pony annuals; she tought the Playschool Baby Ponies at the school; she was pink with white hair, had a globe symbol, and she had big (green?) glasses! I desperatley wanted her as a child, then was very upset to find out she was never produced as a toy.
I DID win a custom of her a few years back on eBay; unfortunatley she is at my parents house, so I can't take photos, and I can't remember who made the custom...was it anyone on here? She was made from a Lickety Split mould, and the glasses have been moulded on...she's beautiful!

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
Lady Lessons featured in one of the UK pony annuals; she tought the Playschool Baby Ponies at the school; she was pink with white hair, had a globe symbol, and she had big (green?) glasses! I desperatley wanted her as a child, then was very upset to find out she was never produced as a toy.
I DID win a custom of her a few years back on eBay; unfortunatley she is at my parents house, so I can't take photos, and I can't remember who made the custom...was it anyone on here? She was made from a Lickety Split mould, and the glasses have been moulded on...she's beautiful!

Oooooh I remember her! I'll see if I can get some pics from my annuals if no one else adds a pic already!
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Yup what Aret says!

Lady Lessons also pops up in a lot of the UK Comics - she is like Cheerilees great great great grandmother - similar colour body and hair! I cant find the last picture I scanned but I am sure someone will get an image.

And back on topic - Kat that custom is amazing!

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal