collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 39342 times)

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2013, 09:56:20 AM »
When is Toy Fair this year?

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2013, 10:03:39 AM »
When is Toy Fair this year?

It is February 10th - 13th.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2013, 10:15:57 AM »
Can't wait to see what gets displayed at the toy fair. Though...I'm -kinda- hoping that not all of the lines that have been announced/leaked so far are going to be for this fall. I still have quite a few dolls that I want from the Scaris, PD, DC, and swim lines, plus the CAMs...I want to be able to have some dolly downtime before more new stuff comes out. XD

Melissa

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2013, 10:21:21 AM »

Last year's was pretty exciting when they revealed Rochelle, Robecca and Venus! They also revealed Ghoul's Rule and the new CaM's and the CaM lab.

Here are some videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5fVRibIQ5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21NFV_g5ckY

This year's toy fair is going to be amazing! <3
Lmao the guy in that first vid is cracking me up... Between the accent and the fake enthusiasm, that's some comedy gold.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2013, 10:22:14 AM »
Can't wait to see what gets displayed at the toy fair. Though...I'm -kinda- hoping that not all of the lines that have been announced/leaked so far are going to be for this fall. I still have quite a few dolls that I want from the Scaris, PD, DC, and swim lines, plus the CAMs...I want to be able to have some dolly downtime before more new stuff comes out. XD

I'm hoping they will reveal the second wave of PD dolls which are supposed to be out very shortly. I think they are supposed to be out this spring. If most of it's for the fall, you will have plenty of time between now and then. :lol:

Post Merge: January 29, 2013, 10:22:51 AM

Last year's was pretty exciting when they revealed Rochelle, Robecca and Venus! They also revealed Ghoul's Rule and the new CaM's and the CaM lab.

Here are some videos:

Lmao the guy in that first vid is cracking me up... Between the accent and the fake enthusiasm, that's some comedy gold.

I watched it when it first came out last year and I was in tears. It was just too funny. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2013, 10:49:05 AM »
It's supposed to be the big fall line so it could be anywhere between August and possibly October? Not sure though. There's no official date other than fall. Hopefully we will find out at the toy fair in 1 1/2 weeks.

I'm getting really anxious for the Toy Fair. I wasn't into MH or ponies this time last year so I'm super excited to be able to see all the new releases and such this year.

Here are some videos:

Thanks for the links ^.^ I saw the first one recently but not the second one. I won't be disappointed (too much) if there aren't any dolls that we don't already know about shown because I'm just really looking forward to seeing the 13 Wishes and Ghouls Night Out lines. But, the more the merrier :thumb:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2013, 10:59:44 AM »
I don't mind seeing the leaked stuff because that means we can get a better look at them. :)
-Bow Tie

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2013, 11:12:42 AM »
Can't wait to see if anything new will pop up for MH! Although a part of me is hoping that's all they'll have and not too many new things. >,<; Too fast to keep up!

I'm more interested in seeing other lines I collect and see if they're getting anything new, like Moxie Girlz.

I found this cute MH Valentines Day mail box for valentines to go into, it came with stickers and 4 markers. As soon as I got home and opened it, it was a mess! It looked like one of the pens exploded and got ink in several spots of the inside and the back of one of the stickers, and something that looked like MOLD?! The stickers felt pretty moist even though there wasn't any ink on them. >_< I think I'll probly make a black envelope and use the stickers on it and use it as a MH fund box or something. >,>; Kinda dissapointed ESP with the added mold. Wtf!! $3.25 down the drain
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:40:18 AM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

picklepud

« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2013, 11:44:48 AM »
Cat wait for toy Fair.
Looking forward to seeing more RL images of the other Mattel products I saw on the survey.

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2013, 12:46:56 PM »

Lilac-Mint

« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2013, 02:26:04 PM »
Ahh I'm so excited for Toy Fair!! I just cannot wait to see what's going to be shown!

So I was so totally stoked today! My mom went down to the states to visit my aunt and she brought me back Wonder Wolf and Scaris Lala! I've been looking for Scaris Lala because as of lately Scaris hasn't been anywhere I've looked! I am absolutely in love with Wonder Wolf! I wasn't so sure how I felt about her when I saw pictures of her but she is just GORGEOUS in person! Definitely will be taking pictures soon!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2013, 02:28:03 PM »
And Pukunui--OMG, I love your avatar!  So you're a Homestar Runner fan too?
Thanks. I'm a lapsed fan, insofar as I was big into it back in college, but haven't really kept up with it in years. I still have a Cheat sticker on my car, and I still occasionally wear my old Trogdor t-shirt, but that's about it. I stopped checking out the site for new stuff back around the time they stopped making SB e-mails in order to focus on their Wii game or whatever. I have no idea what they've been up to since.

That being said, though, my 7 year-old did see my new avatar this morning and asked to watch the Trogdor e-mail again. We ended up watching a few of the old ones. 

So yeah, I still like it, I just haven't kept up with it in a long time. It's just not the same without the group of guys I used to watch and quote it with ad nauseum at college. :huh:
Yeah it was a college thing for my fiance and I too :)  It's really too bad the site is never updated anymore.  I'll have to see if I can find my old Trogdor shirt now XD

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2013, 02:32:36 PM »
Yeah it was a college thing for my fiance and I too :)  It's really too bad the site is never updated anymore.  I'll have to see if I can find my old Trogdor shirt now XD
My wife was never into it. She used to just roll her eyes. I guess they've moved on to other things now. You can only keep doing something like that for so long anyway.

MissSleepless

« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2013, 02:58:22 PM »
I've passed up so many dolls lately, and seek comfort! Has anyone else had that one doll look 'em square in the eye and had to walk away recently? :P

Having to save and be a grown up on low wage is borrrring.

Foxy_Ninja

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2013, 03:05:08 PM »
I've passed up so many dolls lately, and seek comfort! Has anyone else had that one doll look 'em square in the eye and had to walk away recently? :P

Having to save and be a grown up on low wage is borrrring.
Me! I do, but it depends per month what I have left over and what I have to pay for.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal