collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My money disappeared?? Problem with paypal  (Read 401 times)

Offline loser

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
My money disappeared?? Problem with paypal
« on: August 10, 2014, 09:54:02 AM »
Hi  :(
I frequent etsy to buy ponies and art, and i recently had my first problem? I always pay directly from my debit card and that's never been an issue before, until recently i made a transaction with a seller who didn't accept straight debit cards. It gave me the option to pay through paypal using my card without making an account.
The seller messaged me a day later and said that i needed to send payment, (which i thought i had already done) and that the order would be cancelled in a week if they didn't receive it. I don't have regular access to wifi or a computer so i borrowed a friends to attempt the process again. This time i received email confirmation that the payment had been made through PayPal... But the listing was still tagged unpaid on etsy? 
The week came and went and even though the money apparently went through PayPal and is definitely missing from my bank account... It somehow never made it to etsy?? The seller cancelled my order and the money is just missing??
I've attempted to call PayPal and the people working have been less then helpful, trying to contact etsy is proving impossible??
Help?? :cloud:

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
Re: My money disappeared?? Problem with paypal
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »
I can't help you much, but I think you should also post your problem to the Etsy forums. There might be someone who had had to deal with a situation like yours before and might know what to do. Hope you get your money back, one way or the other! :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: My money disappeared?? Problem with paypal
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 05:49:38 AM »
You have to keep battering away at Paypal unfortunately or perhaps your bank if the payment turns out to have gone to the incorrect place. Have you spoken to the seller? Did you check 100% that the email address you sent the payment to is the correct one? Check that they sent you the right email, check that you typed the right email in. You could try emailing them a copy of your paypal payment to show to them that you have sent the money to them.

Paypal are very frustrating and unfortunately you need more patience than anything else with them.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal