collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: For Trade: G1 Ponies/Accs/Merch, G3/3.5, G4 Merch & BB Wave 6, Dollymix  (Read 564 times)

Offline Jemofirongate

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Hi Folks

Here is a list of what I currently have for trade. My major wants at the moment are:

G4 Walmart Exclusive 'Pinkie Pie & Friends' Mini figure Ponies set
G4 Target Exclusive 'Crystal Princess Ponies Collection'

Please PM me if you can help and are interested in my items - thanks!

Jem

-----

JEMOFIRONGATE TRADE LIST - Updated 04 Nov 2012

Pica of specific items available on request. none of my ponies have been washed so they will generally need a bit of work by their new owners to get them ready for display.

G1 Ponies, Accessories and Merchandise

Ponies
Sunshine Pony Waverunner - v. good body, eyes and symbols. Some very minor marks here and there which would probably clean up with a bath and a dab of nail varnish remover or magic eraser. Her green hair is okay, v. slightly frizzy at the ends but the white colour changing hair is very frizzy and needs some TLC!

Tropical Ponies Sea Breeze - body is okay, but there is a small smudge on the symbol on the DS side, a large black mark on the NDS leg and some small black marks here and there. I haven't tried but they might come off with magic eraser or acetone. Hair is okay, a bit untidy but should wash up okay with a little conditioner. Eyes and NDS symbol excellent

Rainbow Pony Sunlight - Very Good DS eye and symbol. Hair a bit untidy but should wash up okay. Slightly discoloured body NDS side, I suspect this may be caused by a rusty washer inside. NDS symbol and eyes very good.

Baby Sister Apple Delight - Fair overall condition, she is grubby with some dirty marks and needs a wash and a touch of magic eraser. Hair is scruffy but should wash up okay. Eyes and symbol very good. One not of blue biro of the DS right hind leg.

Accessories
All accessories are in very good condition except where stated otherwise

Yellow Brimmed Hat from Grooming Parlour
Blue Lollipops Brush for Peppermint Crunch
4 sides of a Pink Baby Pony Playpen (no bottom)
1 wide purple ribbon for BNG ringlets (would prefer to trade for white or dark pink BNG ribbons)
Pale aqua with gold edge princess ribbon (would prefer to trade for Princess Pristina's pink w/gold edge ribbon)
Solid purple-pink stars pick for Ballerina (Adult) Tip Toes
Pink w/purple centres flower pick for Flutter Pony Forget-Me-Not
Pale blue 'I Luv You' barette for Princess BNG
Baby Leapers Xylophone (missing string)
Pale blue shooting star brush for Twilight (top point of star has chew marks)

G1 Merchandise
All merchandise is in as-new condition unless stated otherwise. Dollymix bags are opened but include the bag, collectors checklist, and the pony (the sweets were out of date and i have thrown them away - sorry!)

Dollymix G1 ponies - Shady, Cotton Candy x 2, Applejack, Minty, Blossom x 2, Snuzzle, Firefly, Sundance, Licklety-Split, Blue Belle

H&M Dark Pink G1 Sundance purse/mini handbag x 2

Primark Ladies knickers/underwear - 3 in UK size 16-18,  2 in UK size 12-14, 2 in UK size 8-10

H&M Hair accessory set with 3D mini ponies with hair - pair of purple glitter metal barettes with Princess sparkle and pair of small dark pink fabric hairbands which a white cotton candy with pink hair

H&M 3 pairs Flat Metal barettes with printed G1 designs - pair of Firefly (pale purple body w/green hair), pair of Gusty and pair of peach colour pony with pink hair and blue flowers symbol

H&M Pink plastic bead necklace and bracelet set with 3d Sundance pendant on bracelet and 3D Peachy pendant on necklace

G3 and 3.5 Ponies

G3.5 Styling Starsong - Scuffy hair but should clean up okay. Comes with some of the barettes but not all, and no other accesories. some small black pen marks on NDS but may come off with magic eraser?

G3 Cheerilee - version from the school set. Hair scruffy but should clean up okay. Comes with her plastic 'bangs/fringe' but no other accessories

G3 cheerilee - version with name down her back leg. hair scruffy but should clean up okay. NDS side and 2 spots on DS side leg has weird pink marbling on it - might possibly be some kind of regrind?

G3 Starflower? yellow pony with 3D beaded star symbol. Pink & Green hair with glitter good condition, just needs a bath and hair conditioning

G4 Blind Bags
All BB ponies come with their bag, pony and collectors card unless otherwise stated.

Wave 3 Apple Dazzle
Wave 6 Electric Sky
Wave 6 Sassaflash
Wave 6 Crimson Gala
Wave 6 Mosely Orange
Wave 6 Cherry Spices
Wave 6 Peachy Sweet

G4 Merchandise
All merchandise is in as-new condition unless stated otherwise.

H&M Hair accessory set with 3D mini ponies with hair - pair of purple glitter metal barettes with Pinkie Pie and pair of small dark pink fabric hairbands with Rainbow Dash

H&M plastic bracelet silver colour with beads featuring Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity

H&M plastic bracelet silver colour with beads featuring Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity

H&M 6 Flat Metal barettes with printed G4 designs - 1 barette of each of the Mane 6.

H&M set of 4 mini plastic peliclips  featuring 3D character with hair tail - Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie

Non pony Items

Fair Tails Tutu Tails -slightly off-white, pen marks under tail, might be removable. Hair is braided but should wash and condition okay, looks like there is a small trim to part of the head plume, possibly the tail but this shouldn't be obvious once the hair is unbraided and styled.

filly Fairy in opened bag - Prince Thori, Princess Alerta

Most Wanted! Megans Place Accessories, Please PM me if you want to sell :-)

Offline Jemofirongate

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: For Trade: G1 Ponies/Accs/Merch, G3/3.5, G4 Merch & BB Wave 6, Dollymix
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 01:30:04 AM »
Bump :biggrin:
Most Wanted! Megans Place Accessories, Please PM me if you want to sell :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal