collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172909 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Victini!
« Reply #1395 on: September 01, 2016, 06:36:44 AM »
Got my Victini in my games! The Victini plush and figures are highly abundant in my area at all 3 TRU stores near me! They wouldnt let me buy him yesyerday, which is fine since Im about to blow $30 on an eevee build a bear in a little over an hour. Celebi and Jirachi are still all over my TRU stores too!

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: September 01, 2016, 06:46:35 AM »
Oh Victini... I got all excited because besides Volcanion, the mythical gen 5 pokemon are the only ones I'm missing from my living dex. As it turns out, Victini is the only one I did get already, so I'll have to wait another month for something new... Admittedly not such a bad problem to have, but still :shakefist:

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1397 on: September 01, 2016, 06:37:00 PM »
Oh Victini... I got all excited because besides Volcanion, the mythical gen 5 pokemon are the only ones I'm missing from my living dex. As it turns out, Victini is the only one I did get already, so I'll have to wait another month for something new... Admittedly not such a bad problem to have, but still :shakefist:

I feel similar, most of these mythical pokemon are pokemon iv needed, Iv completed the national dex, but you know, I still want ALL the pokemon xD so These events are finally fulfilling that dream, the only ones I had before these was mew and keldeo . :p
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: September 02, 2016, 12:12:13 AM »
I only need one more mythical. Genesect! But... that's not till November, right? So I wait....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1399 on: September 02, 2016, 04:30:44 PM »
Speaking of Genesect... ANyone know why there isnt a pokeball figure listed for him? Im hoping its just an error on the site that's gone unnoticed, Ill be really weird if they made a toy for EVERY mythical release except one. Things like that really bug me rofl.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: September 02, 2016, 05:48:51 PM »
Did anyone get the BAB Eevee? I tried to get one today but they'd sold out, from what they said I think they put them out before the official release date :( Hopefully I'll be able to get one later. I'm so glad they're making more BAB Pokemon! I hope they make looots like they did with the MLP line :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: September 02, 2016, 07:06:29 PM »
I haven't gotten Eevee yet. If nothing else I'm sure they'll restock for Christmas.

sailorstitch

Princess Lala

« Reply #1402 on: September 02, 2016, 08:54:19 PM »
Did anyone get the BAB Eevee? I tried to get one today but they'd sold out, from what they said I think they put them out before the official release date :( Hopefully I'll be able to get one later. I'm so glad they're making more BAB Pokemon! I hope they make looots like they did with the MLP line :D

I did opening day, as posted above! I was first in line and first to make one! Definetly worth the $30!

Offline aluke

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: September 04, 2016, 10:22:22 AM »
I found something fun recently.  :lol:

Pokemon chocolate surprise eggs! I didn't buy one because there were only two or three Pokemon from the set I would be interested in, but definitely was neat to see. I didn't know there was a Pokemon set of choco eggs.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: September 05, 2016, 09:54:45 PM »

Volcanion is supposed to be released via code from GameStop in October.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1405 on: September 06, 2016, 05:36:53 AM »

Pokemon chocolate surprise eggs! I didn't buy one because there were only two or three Pokemon from the set I would be interested in, but definitely was neat to see. I didn't know there was a Pokemon set of choco eggs.

OMG SO MUCH WANT! Let me guess- Japan or California, right!? Im sad with how many of the Pokémon Japanese snacks miss Texas stores. We JUST got in the ramene sticks on them at Hmart.

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: September 06, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »

OMG SO MUCH WANT! Let me guess- Japan or California, right!? Im sad with how many of the Pokémon Japanese snacks miss Texas stores. We JUST got in the ramene sticks on them at Hmart.

Niagara on the Lake actually, never underestimate what can pop up in a small tourist town I guess? Now that I know they exist, I'll have to check our huge Asian mall to see if they sell them there.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: September 08, 2016, 03:29:58 PM »

BAB restocked!! :heart: She's so soft, aaaaa. I hope they make more Pokemon like this!!

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: September 14, 2016, 10:48:17 AM »
Oh my, that Eevee is so much cuter than the BaB Pikachu it looks so fluffy. :inlove:

So hey, I have a question, anyone here collect old game boxes, manuals, or guides? I unearthed my old Pokemon Gold box w/manual a little while back, but I previously gave the game to a friend so don't really see the need to keep just a box. Furthermore, I stumbled across the manuals for Crystal, Blue, and Yellow, and the player's guides for Pokemon R/B and Pokemon Stadium... I don't want to just throw this stuff away because I learned people do collect these but don't really know how to go about passing it on. >_< If anyone here would be interested I can get some pictures up.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: September 15, 2016, 03:20:35 PM »
I just found out about the new premium collection box for generations. Man is that tempting with 3 card storage boxes, Art book, 10 packs of generation cards, 2 EX cards and a figure.

I did buy a lot of base set pokemon cards recently, anyone need a pokemon sapphire/ruby battle e-card for the gameboy advance? It's Gentleman Nils. Not sure what to do with it, I certainly don't own the e-reader game. I'll gladly mail it in a greeting card to anyone who needs one :) Been awhile since I've mailed outside of the country though so USA/Canada preferred but if not I guess I'll be relearning the ropes for international mail.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:57:32 AM by JazzMatazz »
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal