collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172912 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Jirachi! 1-24]
« Reply #915 on: April 19, 2016, 01:22:03 PM »
I know I got some Spanish Pokemon. I forget what they're letter are. I'll have to look.

sailorstitch

ETA: Found one! Posted it to my Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZSnS0kAEF/?taken-by=sailorstitch
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 01:26:54 PM by sailorstitch »

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 19, 2016, 01:28:38 PM »
ooooh right from the SPA i see  :biggrin: Thanks, sailorstitch!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 19, 2016, 04:10:43 PM »
I forgot they were giving away the Regis, though honestly they are my least favourite trio so I'm not too interested in them. Lol. I think the gotta catch 'em all bug has left me since I like to restart my games and am not into buying doubles so one can rot with a full Pokedex/important Pokemon and just keep replaying the other.

If you have Pokemon in the bank when your subscription expires, what happens? Would you still be able to retrieve them? Would you need to purchase an extra year? Are they gone forever? I think in Canada it's $7, which is still not bad. I just don't really think it's worth it if the only purpose is to transfer Pokemon to trade out (though I guess I wouldn't need to bother someone with holding my team to restart X either).

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: April 19, 2016, 04:23:23 PM »
I forgot they were giving away the Regis, though honestly they are my least favourite trio so I'm not too interested in them. Lol. I think the gotta catch 'em all bug has left me since I like to restart my games and am not into buying doubles so one can rot with a full Pokedex/important Pokemon and just keep replaying the other.

If you have Pokemon in the bank when your subscription expires, what happens? Would you still be able to retrieve them? Would you need to purchase an extra year? Are they gone forever? I think in Canada it's $7, which is still not bad. I just don't really think it's worth it if the only purpose is to transfer Pokemon to trade out (though I guess I wouldn't need to bother someone with holding my team to restart X either).
If your PokeBank supsciption runs out, your Pokemon should still be safe in there for at least a few months. Before I renewed mine, I hadnt touched bank in MONTHS but my Pokemon that were in it were still there.

I personally say it's worth it ($7 for a year, in your case)  but keep in mind that IIRC once you transfer Pokemon from a 5th gen game to PokeBank, they can't be transfered back to that game.
But you can freely transfer Pokemon between the 6th gen games and Bank (XY and ORAS).

In my PokeBank now, I have all my good Pokemon from 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen games...but a honorable mention goes to the four individual Pokemon that wouldnt transfer over into Bank for some reason (Manaphy, Darkrai,Arceus, and a legendary bird, IIRC). Guess they couldnt pass the "hack check", even though I am pretty sure at least one of those is a legit Event Pokemon.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 19, 2016, 04:32:26 PM »
Also with pokebank if you have the re-release pokemon red, blue, or yellow you can transfer pokemon from there to the new Sun and Moon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 19, 2016, 06:13:52 PM »
OMG!!!! Does this look legit to you?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZzRATkAL2/?taken-by=sailorstitch

I just got him from the wonder trade. I didn't even know he was out yet! Or is he only out in Japan?

sailorstitch

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 19, 2016, 06:17:32 PM »
Even though he is out in Japan, but sadly events can't go through WT with the ribbon. Someone hacked the ribbon off of him to trade. Though he is awesome looking!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 20, 2016, 09:25:29 AM »
It will be interesting to see what happens t obtain him over here.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 20, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »
Even though he is out in Japan, but sadly events can't go through WT with the ribbon. Someone hacked the ribbon off of him to trade. Though he is awesome looking!

Thanks! I have trouble telling what's hacked and what's not.

sailorstitch

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: April 21, 2016, 01:48:52 PM »

If your PokeBank supsciption runs out, your Pokemon should still be safe in there for at least a few months. Before I renewed mine, I hadnt touched bank in MONTHS but my Pokemon that were in it were still there.

I personally say it's worth it ($7 for a year, in your case)  but keep in mind that IIRC once you transfer Pokemon from a 5th gen game to PokeBank, they can't be transfered back to that game.
But you can freely transfer Pokemon between the 6th gen games and Bank (XY and ORAS).

In my PokeBank now, I have all my good Pokemon from 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen games...but a honorable mention goes to the four individual Pokemon that wouldnt transfer over into Bank for some reason (Manaphy, Darkrai,Arceus, and a legendary bird, IIRC). Guess they couldnt pass the "hack check", even though I am pretty sure at least one of those is a legit Event Pokemon.

Haha, that was my concern. If it's anything like Pokemon Ranch, I will forget about it for months at a time; I'm also hoping to be traveling next year around this time and keeping tabs on my Pokemon would be the least of my concerns so I WOULD forget to renew/transfer them.  :lol: I would also use it to just store my good Pokemon; that's why I kind of wish it was a one time more expensive fee (like Ranch), just so I can keep them stored indefinitely. It is what it is though, I won't complain.

I'm aware you can't transfer back, I'm used to that feature from third and fourth gen. I'd mostly just transfer over Pokemon to give away so it won't be a big deal to me. I usually keep my teams on the gen they came from; my Diamond still carries all my shinies. Lol.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: April 21, 2016, 01:57:31 PM »
Yeah, I usually keep my teammates on the game they're in, but once I realized I was trying to transfer some pokemon over to complete my X PokeDex, I may as well transfers the "whole family". xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 22, 2016, 09:51:21 PM »

Hello darkness my old friend.

Ahh! Shiny cresselia! After a year of the island not popping up! It finnaly decided to show! Less than 150 soft resets! Yay!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:04:52 PM by Pikashoes »

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: April 22, 2016, 10:19:09 PM »
So pretty! Congrats!!!

Anybody interested in doing a shiny for shiny trade? I got some that are duplicates, like Metagross and Golett, and some I just don't want, like Hitmonlee and Crobat. If anyone is interested I'll make up a full list.

sailorstitch

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #928 on: April 23, 2016, 01:18:58 AM »

Hello darkness my old friend.

Ahh! Shiny cresselia! After a year of the island not popping up! It finnaly decided to show! Less than 150 soft resets! Yay!

oooh congrats, shes soo pretty <3

I spent over one hour yesterday to finally catch Ho-Oh (Omega Ruby)...gooooosh, that guy really needed a lot of pokeballs o.o

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: April 23, 2016, 04:14:38 AM »
Shiny Cresselia is one of my favourites, too bad I don't have enough time or patience to reset for a shiny.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal