collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172896 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Jirachi! 1-24]
« Reply #870 on: April 11, 2016, 11:52:52 AM »
I didn't get anything Pokémon related at the con this past weekend- such a bummer! On the plus side, my friend did give me my birthday present, which was a 20th anniversary Jirachi plush. So cute and tiny! Now I just need the metallic figure and I'll be caught up on the 20th anniversary merch again.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #871 on: April 11, 2016, 06:41:32 PM »
According to IGN.com, if you sign up for a free account on the official pokemon website by April 22nd and agree to receive e-mails (make sure the box is checked 'yes') you will receive a code that will let you get Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres with their hidden moves in either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. I thought I'd post this here incase anyone was interested. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #872 on: April 11, 2016, 08:19:13 PM »
Ahhhhhhh Pokemon center added some new items! x3 I'm so far behind collecting those monthly pikachus, they just added the Mushroom Harvest Festival chu! IMG its adorable with the little foongus in the basket!!!!!!

Offline Dreamer

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 12, 2016, 06:10:20 AM »
Peeps, I've got a question - when I travel abroad, will I be able to redeem the Event Legendaries in another country, let's say, UK?

Princess Lala

« Reply #874 on: April 12, 2016, 06:41:44 AM »
Peeps, I've got a question - when I travel abroad, will I be able to redeem the Event Legendaries in another country, let's say, UK?
Huh, that is a very good question! I've been pondering this to when I go to visit Japan, if I can get their event Pokemon. I think as long as you have connection to WiFi it may work? The to worst I'm sure someone here can trade ya! x) Some of us have 2-4 gen 6 games!

Edit: okay, I keep reading mixed results but local Pokemon events may work as long as you have local WiFi connection. If you go to the UK try it out and let us know! I'm so curious!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:51:40 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 12, 2016, 07:16:07 AM »
According to IGN.com, if you sign up for a free account on the official pokemon website by April 22nd and agree to receive e-mails (make sure the box is checked 'yes') you will receive a code that will let you get Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres with their hidden moves in either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. I thought I'd post this here incase anyone was interested. :)

What if you can't remember whether or not you agreed to receive email notices?  Is there a way to check?  I haven't been on the site much and I can't seem to find it.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 12, 2016, 10:28:46 AM »
You have to sign in..youre able to check the box there.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 12, 2016, 10:32:10 AM »
You have to sign in..youre able to check the box there.

Finally found it.  You have to click on Profile Overview and it's all the way at the bottom.

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 12, 2016, 12:58:00 PM »

What if you can't remember whether or not you agreed to receive email notices?  Is there a way to check?  I haven't been on the site much and I can't seem to find it.

does this work for everyone or is it a US-only thing? I just realized I missed the Smyths Toys promo :(

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 12, 2016, 01:26:38 PM »

does this work for everyone or is it a US-only thing? I just realized I missed the Smyths Toys promo :(

I can't answer that question, but if you don't get the birds by the time I get my code I can give you my trio.  ^.^

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: April 12, 2016, 01:35:11 PM »

I can't answer that question, but if you don't get the birds by the time I get my code I can give you my trio.  ^.^

awww omg, thank you <3

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 12, 2016, 05:11:54 PM »

awww omg, thank you <3

It's no problem I'd be happy to help. I'll send you a PM when emails are sent out.  :)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 13, 2016, 05:18:14 PM »
Sorry if this has been posted about before, but Game in the UK are giving away this Pikachu card with any Pokemon purchase~ Thought some of you might be interested ^^

(Sorry for the bad phone photo lol)

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 13, 2016, 06:19:51 PM »
That card looks awesome! <3

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Princess Lala

« Reply #884 on: April 14, 2016, 04:59:47 AM »
Aaaahhhhhhh I neeeeeeeeed that pikachu card for my huge pikachu card collection!

Post Merge: April 14, 2016, 02:59:58 PM

Hey everyone! I found the jirachi TOMY with pokeball today! Yay! Its the last thing I can buy for myself until I can find a new job, as im possibly loosing my job within this week or the next so let's see what happens.  A lot of Bolonga Sandwich going on at my job right now . I've got backup job plans, and I promise I am not dropping out of the Pokemon Swap!

Here is my anniversary collection so far! Enjoy!

Also got my 2 anniversary magikarp cards! x)

« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 03:08:11 PM by Princess Lala »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal