collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172912 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #660 on: March 15, 2016, 08:39:21 PM »
Good luck tomorrow Lala! Hope that Jirachi comes in :D

Also, I know you mentioned it earlier in the thread some time back, but the official Pokemon site has an article/announcement up for the Target event running on Saturday, which is appropriate to the current conversation because... shiny Magikarp card! No shiny charm required to get this one lol. (Also apparently the Charizard EX box of Generation cards will be available. I really want to see the figure in detail, because it looks like it is pretty awesome).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #661 on: March 15, 2016, 10:00:14 PM »
Thanks for the reminder! Oh my squeeeee I HAVE to get that golden fish card! We took the day off just to get it! x'D I love that pathetic fish so so much. I heard there will also be pikachu binders and I did read something about a charizard box as well! Husband will be excited, we sadly missed out on the Y charizard figure box- too many things going on at the time that came out!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 15, 2016, 10:50:56 PM »
*gasp* I didn't know about this!!! I know where I'm going this weekend! Hopefully my Target will do the event.
Thank you!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 16, 2016, 07:52:13 AM »
Eeee, the Charizard box of cards is showing in stock at my local store! I've been waiting for a new box to get more of those cards XD I know not to believe anything online that says 'in stock' but I'll be running out to see if if I can manage to pick one up.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 16, 2016, 10:15:44 AM »
From Serebii--

Following the events in various parts of Europe, it has been confirmed that the Legendary Birds, Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres are to be given with their Hidden Abilities of Snow Cloak, Static and Flame Body in the United Kingdom at Smyths Toy Stores from March 22nd 2016 to April 11th 2016 and can be redeemed in X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Ive been watching this carefully.  Currently its been confirmed these birds will be available in Japan, Spain, and now the UK..which means theres a good chance it will hit the US and hopefully Canada.

I just wanted to post this because we have quite a few int he UK and im not sure how common that bit of info will be :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #665 on: March 16, 2016, 10:27:47 AM »
From Serebii--

Following the events in various parts of Europe, it has been confirmed that the Legendary Birds, Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres are to be given with their Hidden Abilities of Snow Cloak, Static and Flame Body in the United Kingdom at Smyths Toy Stores from March 22nd 2016 to April 11th 2016 and can be redeemed in X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Ive been watching this carefully.  Currently its been confirmed these birds will be available in Japan, Spain, and now the UK..which means theres a good chance it will hit the US and hopefully Canada.

I just wanted to post this because we have quite a few int he UK and im not sure how common that bit of info will be :)

That would be cool!  I traded my Zapdos and the Moltres I got in trade to fill my dex, so would be nice to have all 3!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 16, 2016, 10:34:13 AM »
From Serebii--

So would you get all three or just one at random?  I hope we get them here in the states.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 16, 2016, 10:36:08 AM »
All 3 if im reading it right

something to watch for, atleast :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 16, 2016, 10:55:03 AM »
I hope it comes with all three of them. I know someone on reddit was saying that the code may only give one of the birds at Random. :(
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 16, 2016, 03:56:49 PM »
Ooh, thanks for the info, MA! :D I had no idea about this. Guess I'm going to Smyths later on in the month, then ^^ I hope they're giving away all of them.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 16, 2016, 04:46:08 PM »
One of my friends is in NYC for the week, and she stopped by the Nintendo Store's Pokemon section and called to asked what things I wanted her to pick up for me.
I had her get the Kuttari Sleeping plushies of Lucario and Jolteon, and gon a give the Jolteon one to my boyfriend as a birthday gift. xD

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 17, 2016, 10:19:23 AM »
Thank you so much MilkyTaroMochi for the Mew and Celebi figures + Pokeballs. I'm so excited to open them up when I get home from work!
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 17, 2016, 10:37:53 AM »
Thank you so much MilkyTaroMochi for the Mew and Celebi figures + Pokeballs. I'm so excited to open them up when I get home from work!
Aww you're welcome! :D Happy the package got to you okay!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #673 on: March 18, 2016, 02:01:43 AM »
Charizard box is already out! No jirachi yet, truck is being stocked tonight though and I was told to check back in the morning!

So I wonder what is going in with his wing? O.o

Wait, I've got more neat Pokemon stuff to share! I got mail today!

I was very excited to be bombarded with Pokemon toys today! x3 the pokedolls are 2016 20th anniversary pokedolls (they are apparently releasing each event Pokemon each month is adorable pokedoll plush form) and get them while you can! I wanted free shipping so I got 3 kutarri plush to make the order $50 and qualify for free shipping! I've always wanted these 3 and I'm tempted to collect the rest off the eevee kutarri as well! I bought cherrim on impulse, $1.25 off ebay! x3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 02:13:26 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 18, 2016, 08:49:40 AM »
That is a lovely haul! I managed to snag a charizard box the other day and I thought the same thing as you; what is up with the wing?! I've opened the box and the cards already and it hasn't completely grown on me yet;  I like the other two mega evolution charizard figures that they did some time back. Though it bursting out of the flames is cool.

Also, does this mean that you no longer need the mew poke-doll? Cause if you don't I'll de-box the little bugger and give it a forever home at my place lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal