collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172858 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #480 on: March 01, 2016, 08:05:41 PM »
Aww, just checked my work- no Celebi box today! They stocked a ton of those winking pikachus!

Does everyone else have the Pokemon toys in their toy section? Wave 2 is coming out soon! I've already seen squirtle 4 pack sets and the sinnoh legendaries! I've only seen two mega absols though.

Added:

So I'm bored at work...just googling pictures of old Pokemon items. I really miss the burger king promotion the most! I remember wanting to collect the different bags, I had the purple burger king crown, and man I miss the toys! xD Sometime soon I think I'm going to recollect them all and the poster! I had a fair chunk of the toys from garage sales as kids! I need a time machine like now LOL.

I also remember the Pokemon 2000 action cards, I had the articuno, lapras, Lugia, and kingler one. I remember articuno make his noise and lapras/kinger squirt water! I also remember the promotional plushies and how I wanted the articuno one! Then there were the gameboy toys they had where you opened them up and they had a clear color acrylic square Pokemon charm with a 3D mold of a Pokemon on it! I remember when I met my real dad for the first time I got the jolteon one that day!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:02:08 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #481 on: March 02, 2016, 03:55:42 AM »
I love all the older toys! I never really had any because my parents never took us to fastfood or movie premiers and promotions xD but i DID get two of those Gold pokemon cards! My dad brought them home for my sister and I and I thought it was so cool lol. I might still have one somewhere, but it might be with my sons stuff xD. I think mine was Togepi? the other one MIGHT have been mew? im not sure but for some reason I feel like it had mew on it xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 02, 2016, 04:50:34 AM »
Still waiting on this Paypal stuff to be sorted out so I can pay for the Mew plush and figure.  >_<  I wish there was a different way to send money online to other people, because I would've done that by now...

Also, no Celebi boxes anywhere around here yet. Hopefully soon! I also haven't found the Celebi metallic figure anywhere.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dreamer

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 02, 2016, 07:55:53 AM »
Whoa, I'm having a really good time in this 20th anniversary - Got Mew, Celebi, and fished three shinies! (Wailmer, Magikarp and Carvanha). I'm a bit worried about Pokemon Sun and Moon - what if they remove Pokémon Amie? That's my favourite feature!

I started playing Pokémon with the original Sapphire version. Alpha Sapphire, which is the one I own, is what I'm currently playing. I'm waiting for Pokémon Z to see if there's any improvement over X and Y.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 02, 2016, 08:04:40 AM »
I think with the announcement of Sun and Moon, the idea of us ever getting Z has been thrown out the window.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 02, 2016, 08:25:30 AM »
And what are they going to do with Zygarde's digievolutions forms?

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 02, 2016, 08:38:03 AM »
im sure they will come up with a way to tie his forms in.  I cant see them hyping it up in the anime then dropping it.

What im hoping is for the dex nav to return.  Its the easiest way to see if you've completed an area--and easy to recatch something you've caught.
Knowing things like held item or ability is nice too.

What I liked about pokemon amie was that anything with 5 hearts had perks in battle.  The commentary changes and your pokemon have a chance to dodge an attack, heal from a status condition or crit just because they are closer to you.

That and blazikens animation when its satisfied is adorable. It crosses its arms and nods as matter of factly.

Im still debating if I should just break down and get ruby so I can have the other legendaries.  Bet ill probably be on the fence about atleat for another month (march is an expensive month for me)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 02, 2016, 08:50:32 AM »
And what are they going to do with Zygarde's digievolutions forms?

That's what I've been wondering. :lol: Makes zero sense to just skim over it in a game or ignore it. I'm sure it'll be brought up in future games, I just don't understand why we aren't getting a Z (as far as I can tell).

Also, Pokemon is just going full Digimon anymore with no shame. I love Digimon, but I think it's pretty funny.
Instagram / Want List

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #488 on: March 02, 2016, 08:54:12 AM »
Things I hope they keep/bring back
dexnav
clothes/hairstyles (it's completely useless but fun xD)
I would DIE HAPPY if we could choose a pokemon to walk beside us again!
super training
individual exp share, idk I dont like that they all benefit from 1 exp share (ducks out of way from rocks being aimed at my head)
I'd like longer routes between towns.. xy kinda felt VERY small (i finished y in 6 hours)
BERRIES and being able to plant more.. in xy/oras I hardly use potions
Ami (even though I rarely use it, its cute!)
(im probably forgetting things)

Also these are just MY opinions xD please dont bite my head off haha.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 02, 2016, 08:59:43 AM »
I hope they bring back your Pokémon fallowing you feature. I loved that so much!!!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 02, 2016, 09:02:28 AM »
Things I hope they keep/bring back
dexnav
clothes/hairstyles (it's completely useless but fun xD)
I would DIE HAPPY if we could choose a pokemon to walk beside us again!
super training
individual exp share, idk I dont like that they all benefit from 1 exp share (ducks out of way from rocks being aimed at my head)
I'd like longer routes between towns.. xy kinda felt VERY small (i finished y in 6 hours)
BERRIES and being able to plant more.. in xy/oras I hardly use potions
Ami (even though I rarely use it, its cute!)
(im probably forgetting things)

Also these are just MY opinions xD please dont bite my head off haha.

I agree with all of these except for berries (I never did anything with those). I would also love for the Pokeathlon, or something like it, to make a return. I thought that was so fun! Pokemon following you would be my biggest want, though. Followed closely by PokemonAmie sticking around.

While I do enjoy EXP Share, I understand why people don't like it.

But yeah, not biting your head off. ;) I definitely agree with you!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 02, 2016, 09:12:26 AM »
Goodness, y'all who have gotten the Mew plush are lucky! I looked everywhere and never found a single one.
Sigh.

Anyway, I'm so excited for the holiday season this year...
I'm hearing that the new games might be set in Hawaii. I'm curious to see what they'll do with that.

And yes, I'm hoping they keep Amie around- for my sake at least! I'm the kind of trainer who calls their Pokemon
their children/babies etc so actually being able to pet them and interact with them only increased my already strong bond with them all. :good:
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #492 on: March 02, 2016, 09:16:50 AM »
Oh man berries are sooo convenient lol, it was easier in xy because you had one place where you could plant a ton, and you could go back there easily. I know there's that big area in oras, but it still requires a lot of moving around to get to all the other place haha. But I especially used the pp replenishing berries id be lost without them. xD

omg o_o I have no idea what Pokeathlon is and hg is like one of my favorite games! I suddenly feel like i'm a fraud haha. I need to look into it, it looks really fun!

Post Merge: March 02, 2016, 09:20:20 AM

OH! I also loved how you could fly freely on latios/latias in oras, that was so much fun, but being able to do it on any flying pokemon would be so awesome? or maybe just mega capable flying types? idk That would just be so neat if we could continue doing that
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:20:20 AM by True »

Offline Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 02, 2016, 09:44:26 AM »
I just beat Pokemon White if anyone needs to trade!

I would love a Bouffalant, but I don't know what could I trade you in exchange

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 02, 2016, 09:54:10 AM »
Anyone want to test their memory? How many of the first 151 can you remember in 12 minutes?  :P

http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/pokemon

Yeah the EXP share seemed a little much this way, I never had to grind and I was always overleveled. I did like it for post game  when I was trying to level up Pokemon to complete the Pokedex though, it makes that a lot less cumbersome. It was also a nice throwback to the original games when there were no hold items. Haha.

I agree with pretty much everything you want to keep in too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal