collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172871 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2016, 08:37:01 PM »
All I new did the regular sized Pokedoll Mew from Target (not petite pokedoll plush i already own) to complete my mew anniversary hunt!

I'll keep an eye out tomorrow for you, since I'm stopping at Target :D (mind posting a picture so I know exactly that you are after?) Also thanks for confirming the time of the TRU event.

Edit: Anyone going to be getting the Nendoroid Pokémon Trainer Red Champion edition when it goes live?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:39:19 PM by Kitkumi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2016, 09:49:07 PM »
All I new did the regular sized Pokedoll Mew from Target (not petite pokedoll plush i already own) to complete my mew anniversary hunt!

I'll keep an eye out tomorrow for you, since I'm stopping at Target :D (mind posting a picture so I know exactly that you are after?) Also thanks for confirming the time of the TRU event.

Edit: Anyone going to be getting the Nendoroid Pokémon Trainer Red Champion edition when it goes live?
I thought about the Red Champion but really was hoping for the Red and Green Trainer Nendoroid set to be up for order. I did get Cynthia since she's on the website.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2016, 10:00:53 PM »
OMG I want the red trainer nedoroid soooooo bad, thanks for reminding me! What time and how much are they!? If I remember to get online I soooo want one!

Mew pokedoll:I hope this is the right link! Thanks for looking!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QUEouWQJL._SS468_.jpg

So tonight I'm really staticy (I think because my hair with the shirt I'm wearing) and everything is sticking to me and I shocked my manager several times by accident xD so I'm going around yelling "PIKA PIKA!" and poking random associates LOL.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 26, 2016, 10:03:29 PM »
No problem (I almost forgot about it myself!) I don't know when it goes up or the cost though. I'm stalking the site now lol.

And thanks for the image! I don't mind looking, since I will be out anyway :)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 26, 2016, 11:35:52 PM »
So tonight I'm really staticy (I think because my hair with the shirt I'm wearing) and everything is sticking to me and I shocked my manager several times by accident xD so I'm going around yelling "PIKA PIKA!" and poking random associates LOL.

:haha:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2016, 01:02:10 AM »
The Pokemon Red Champion Nendoroid is online at Pokemon Center's site now, and he costs $100. Not too surprised about the price, since he comes with three huge Pokemon.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2016, 01:57:28 AM »
I didn't realize so many people were into Pokémon on here. I picked X back up recently. I guess I barely played it at all when I got it. Now I've got to the Pokémon league but I don't really know anyone else that plays. All I ever get from wonder trade is like a lvl 2 poochyena. I don't have any shinies or anything but I at least try to send something nice. Ugh.  Sorry for the mini rant, hehe.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 27, 2016, 02:41:39 AM »
Happy Pokemon Day!! Here's to another 20 years!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Princess Lala

« Reply #383 on: February 27, 2016, 02:43:07 AM »
Dang $100!? Wheeeeelllll daaaaaaawwwwmmmm I can't get that right now x'D well, since I spend $30-70 on regular nendoroids thats not too bad for an LE item.

edit: Oh, this is a different Red! I was thinking this was the "Red" and "Blue" nendoroids based on the gameboy games! Hmmm when do those come out!? Because I love that Red- the one that resembles Ash a little more! Also I need to get Blue aka Gary! They are just too cute! :heart:

Also I'm a butthole with the wonder trade- I will lalways send a zigzagoon or something lame xD I have yet to get a WT shiny! OMGSPEAKING OF WHICH IM SO CLOSE TO GETTING SHINY CHARM IN X VERSION!!!!! :green:

Aaaaaaah OMG and speaking again of shinies who is going up at noon to Target on the 19th and getting that KAWAII AS BLEEP shiny magikarp black star promo!? I know someone who HAS TO HAVE IT BECAUSE SHINY MAGIKARP IS THEIR FAVORITE!!!!! *is pointing to self with flashing arrows and giant anime smile drooly face* I LOVE that magikarp card art, it looks pissed off and ready to battle the elite four LOL!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:14:56 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 27, 2016, 04:11:14 AM »
I didn't realize so many people were into Pokémon on here. I picked X back up recently. I guess I barely played it at all when I got it. Now I've got to the Pokémon league but I don't really know anyone else that plays. All I ever get from wonder trade is like a lvl 2 poochyena. I don't have any shinies or anything but I at least try to send something nice. Ugh.  Sorry for the mini rant, hehe.

:) I just restarted playing mine to finish it as well.
I think I wondertraded for a few hours yesterday, and, the only thing I got that I liked was a deerling... (with a name that should of not gotten through censor). Most of it's junk though, and then I contribute throwing that junk right back in!

But I did get a shiny through GTS. I assume it's a fake one though. ^^; It's a gyarados.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #385 on: February 27, 2016, 05:25:34 AM »
Happy POKEMON DAY :D

I downloaded Blue Edition from the E Shop to my 3DS today and its super great :D I got my beloved Glumanda (charmander) and caught a Taubsi (Pidgey) and a Rattfratz (Rattata). First arena is done too, now off to the next adventure :D I love it, lol!!

Princess Lala

« Reply #386 on: February 27, 2016, 06:28:42 AM »
Are some TRU opening early today!? Multiple ppl on my feed got their pokéswag already! My TRU doesn't open until 10, its 8:30am on the dot here in Texas! Ahhhhhh I wish everyone who is going out shopping today luck! Sooooo many crazy good sales! A GameStop flyer shows what looks like the metallic pikachu on sale for 20% off (it looks shimmery in the photo?) and TRU is having BOGO 40% off sale!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:38:47 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 27, 2016, 08:08:18 AM »
Happy Pokémon day everybody!  :frolic:  It is so awesome that this franchise has been around for 20 years. Here is to 20 more!

I hope everyone who heads out today looking for items can find what they are looking for.

Princess Lala

« Reply #388 on: February 27, 2016, 08:13:41 AM »
Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!!!!!

I wanted to post this!!!! Its all my original Pokemon stuff I own from my childhood. Well, except Seadra but the rest is! Its amazing how much of this survived my really rough childhood (including a tornado that took my room and a mean step dad who threw away almost all my toys).  I'm really grateful to have this stuff even though I have been constantly moving around different states. I keep all of this stuff in a special box so it doesn't get any more damaged than some of this stuff is! I can't believe I've had that Raichu plush over 20 years. I feel old!
*more pics coming sooooooon!*

Who remembers this stuff!? I need to make scans of this book! Sooooo many toys inside!

Samples of stuff from my card binder! Lots of Pikachus, some errors and some in multiple languages! I loooooved Chu even as a kid, I hardcore collected pikachu cards.

Topps! I have all of em!

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 27, 2016, 08:17:22 AM »
Hmmm. Maybe I should stop by there stores.... You guys have me curious about the sales.

With wonder trade, I just wish someone would trade me something I can't get myself in X, like Gengar (haunter), or y exclusives. If people send me crap I teach a cool TM and send back out hoping it goes to a kid that's just starting or something. 

I'm gonna try to can the fam into going to some of these sales tho.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal