collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172894 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2016, 07:12:12 AM »
Eee! That was still exciting to me.  I think it would have packed more punch if it hadn't leaked, but still exciting. It was also cool to see the montage of people growing up playing it. I can't wait for people to start picking apart the thing though,  especially where they announced the new games and showed the computer screen that someone was working on. Was it a new Pokémon or an old one? I couldn't tell!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2016, 07:16:29 AM »
Is this a new one?

Spoiler

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:18:05 AM by TornadoTwist »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2016, 07:17:42 AM »
That was exciting to me too, regardless if we saw this coming or not.

That top of that bird's head looks pointy, so definitely not Fletchling. ;)
Instagram / Want List

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2016, 07:19:37 AM »
That was exciting to me too, regardless if we saw this coming or not.

That top of that bird's head looks pointy, so definitely not Fletchling. ;)

The colors are also different. But they also announced all the first games from each generation before Sun and Moon. So I can almost a 100% confirm we're at the 7th generation! :D

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2016, 07:33:33 AM »
Yup, I'm pretty sure this is gen 7. I can't wait to see more Pokémon from the new gen, so I can pick a favorite based off cuteness (like I did with Goomy last gen). :lol:

It's so funny that I'm still hyped for these games after all these years. Been playing since I was in 5th grade, now I'm almost 26. Crazy! When they showed those kids using a link cable in the Direct, it brought back so many memories...of being the only kid in my group of friends who owned a link cable. Lol
Instagram / Want List

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2016, 07:46:20 AM »
A bit disappointed that they didn't reveal more. But still exciting.
Seeing the old game boy and the link cable, man I'm old D: watching those kids reminded me of myself getting excited to get new Pokémon.

Also I hope they add a co op feature. That would be too awesome!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:52:02 AM by Pikashoes »

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2016, 07:56:29 AM »
That looks like something new to  me, but I'm not sure (reminds me of a peacock)

The link cable nostalgia was strong. I was in 5th grade too when the games came out, and I remember thinking when the second pokemon movie came out that we would lucky if we got a third. I never expected it to go for 20 years!

When the games came out I remember there was some sort of all morning testing going on. Our teacher was awesome and said we could do what ever we wanted when we finiahed, so long as we were quiet and didn't mess with other students taking the test still. Almost all of us had game boys and we're playing the games together, battling and trading. Friday, after the test, the teacher said that we could all just have a free day to play afterwards as a way to celebrate being done. It was a good time.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2016, 08:36:38 AM »
I was the same age as Ash when this all started (before the games--first season of the show).  Seeing the GBA brought back some strong memories of my brother playing.

So that definitely confirms a new game and I think a new generation.  Im still crossing my fingers trading between 6 and 7th gen can still be done with 2 3DS.

It says holiday 2016...wonder if that means they will amend the legendary giveaway to include sun and moon once those are out...catch the tail end.

Also..shiny charm.  Im...at something like 690ish on my nat dex?  I have literally 4 'normal' pokemon left to evolve, 3 of which nead a special evo item.  The rest are all legendaries.

Im debating if I should get a used version of omega ruby, just so I can get most of the legendaries im missing.

Thoughts?  I can poke my sister to trade and trade back Xernes (sp?) so im fine there.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2016, 08:47:08 AM »
I have all Pokémon if you need help trading just to fill your dex.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2016, 09:09:43 AM »
I was just at my TRU and they had atleast ten of the Celebi plushes. So in a way I am not worried about the Jirachi one. Pretty sure the Celebi fugres will be gone tomorrow because of Pokemom day though.
Lucky I went when I did since a lady and I got the last Celebi figures.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 26, 2016, 09:31:50 AM »
I saw that the Celebi figure was available on TRU's website, but that was after I ordered my Celebi and Hawlucha plushies, so hopefully I can just pick one up tonight when I go out.

Also, to the two people I owe money to in this thread for the Mew plush and Mew figure, I'm still resolving some issues on Paypal but as soon as that's cleared up, I'll get the payments together! ^.^
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2016, 11:56:19 AM »
LOL! Pokemon Company is being a tease! Im just glad its confirmed! : ^^; I honestly would have been a litte disappointed in Z version....too expected LOL.

Tommorow is Pokemon Day at Gamestop and TRU! Husband is going for me in place of me at Gamestop while my asian half and I go to TRU! I need that Magikarp card LOL!

I posted a brag thread on pkmncollectors! x3

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2016, 12:51:22 PM »
The only reason I'm disappointed in a lack of a Z version is because...well, XYZ axis, first gen to be on a 3D platform...I'm sure we can all put two and two together. It seems like a missed opportunity not to give us Z, especially when there is still more to be revealed about Zygarde.

I feel like no one cares about Zygarde. Poor Zygarde.  :cry:

Oh well!

I'm still looking forward to the next generation.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2016, 01:16:12 PM »
Zygarde is getting his own movie later this year, and maybe his alternate forms will be events. I just got a zygarde toy yesterday, he looks like green and black bacon LOL! Im getting that glitter version TOMY of him too, its too cute.

I am LOVING that horsea fountain in the prototype game images of Sun/Moon! It looks like the cities are getting more vehicles too? Apparently *is going by rumor on serebii ad pokebeach* the new games wont have customizable characters.... am disappointed by that if its true!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 26, 2016, 01:26:42 PM »
I'll be 100% honest- I don't pay close attention to the movies or anything. So I didn't realize that. I still would've liked a Z version (not saying I don't want a gen 7, just that in my head a Z version made sense), but that's just me...

I got the same Zygarde figure a few days ago.

I was just thinking about when gen 6 was announced and there were leaked pictures/video of Goomy. So many people thought it looked stupid, but I fell in love. Then there was the rumor that it was probably fake and wouldn't exist in the games... I was so sad! Then it turned out to be real and I got excited again. The wait for a new generation sure can be a rollercoaster ride of emotions! :lol:

If the characters can't be customized, then I'll be pretty confused as to why they decided to introduce that feature just to do away with it. Then again, the Pokémon games are quite good at doing crap like that...
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal