collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172860 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #315 on: February 25, 2016, 08:31:28 AM »
New games? If true, I'm going to be happy we're getting new games instead of just a third version to Z. That would be a pretty anticlimatic thing to make a Direct over, too.

I still would like a Z version, tbh. What about Zygarde's different forms? It would be so weird for them to introduce those in the games with a new generation.

But I also wouldn't be upset over a new generation. That would be exciting news!
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 25, 2016, 08:35:56 AM »
New games? If true, I'm going to be happy we're getting new games instead of just a third version to Z. That would be a pretty anticlimatic thing to make a Direct over, too.

I still would like a Z version, tbh. What about Zygarde's different forms? It would be so weird for them to introduce those in the games with a new generation.

But I also wouldn't be upset over a new generation. That would be exciting news!

I wouldn't mind seeing Z as well. To me it's a throw back to the old style of games, where you always got the set of three. I really kind of miss that (I remember thinking for sure that we would end up getting a Pokemon Grey when Black/White came out, and a Delta Emerald when ORAS was released)

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 25, 2016, 08:45:44 AM »
I wouldn't mind seeing Z as well. To me it's a throw back to the old style of games, where you always got the set of three. I really kind of miss that (I remember thinking for sure that we would end up getting a Pokemon Grey when Black/White came out, and a Delta Emerald when ORAS was released)

It makes sense why we wouldn't get a third game for the remakes, since FireRed/LeafGreen and SoulSilver/HeartGold didn't have a third counterpart, but I agree about the main series of games. I also kinda get why they did Black 2/White 2 and not Grey, but that still would've been cool. In any case, it would be weird to just have two games for gen 6. They started a formula and I got used to it!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 25, 2016, 08:51:35 AM »

It makes sense why we wouldn't get a third game for the remakes, since FireRed/LeafGreen and SoulSilver/HeartGold didn't have a third counterpart, but I agree about the main series of games. I also kinda get why they did Black 2/White 2 and not Grey, but that still would've been cool. In any case, it would be weird to just have two games for gen 6. They started a formula and I got used to it!

I honestly forgot about fire and leaf and heart and soul, which is sad because I loved them. So yeah, the remakes make sense being just 2. And the only thing I didnt like about black and white 2 was the name. I felt like they didn't even try with it, and it was weird getting two of them.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 25, 2016, 08:58:04 AM »
I honestly forgot about fire and leaf and heart and soul, which is sad because I loved them. So yeah, the remakes make sense being just 2. And the only thing I didnt like about black and white 2 was the name. I felt like they didn't even try with it, and it was weird getting two of them.

Yeah, I agree.

I loved the heck out of FR/LG and SS/HG. Those remakes were just perfect.

And SS/HG gave us Pokemon walking behind the character. I mean... I'm not saying that was the best gimmick ever, but I've kinda been wanting it in every game since then. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 25, 2016, 09:33:00 AM »
I don't know, I appreciate every change-up to the release formula that they give. Although I was kind of looking forward to a Z, as I most likely would have bought it and it would have been the first time since G/S/C where I actually got a second game from the set.

...But when it was Black 2/White 2 instead of Grey, I was pretty ecstatic. No one was expecting it, and although they weren't amazing sequels like G/S/C were to R/B, they were something more different than a third version.

Who knows what exactly Sun/Moon even are? They might be something different themselves!

|My Collection|

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2016, 09:56:46 AM »
Whatever the next Pokemon game is, it BETTER have the ability to let us change our clothes again.
No excuse for ORAS to not have it. xD

And ditto on wanting to have the HGSS *Pokemon walks behind you* feature back! Loved that feature alot, and would also want to have the Pokathalon back as well.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 25, 2016, 10:24:03 AM »
Whatever the next Pokemon game is, it BETTER have the ability to let us change our clothes again.
No excuse for ORAS to not have it. xD

And ditto on wanting to have the HGSS *Pokemon walks behind you* feature back! Loved that feature alot, and would also want to have the Pokathalon back as well.

Thiiiiiissss. So much this! The lack of being able to customize my trainer in ORAS was really disappointing because it was such an awesome feature to have in XY. Same with having a Pokemon walking behind you. I loved it in Pokemon Yellow, I loved it in HGSS, I would think that it is due to make a return.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 25, 2016, 10:25:59 AM »
I just saw the post..and I really hope it will be confirmed--those these are right up my alley :)

My main concern is, will they allow transfer from 6th gen games to what I guess is assumed to be 7th, via 2 3DS consoles?  I said it before and ill say it again, I don't have bank and don't agree with the yearly fee.

ETA: I want the seasons to change again, and I want honey trees or tress that I can harvest nuts for pokeballs (leave the berry trees to how they are in ORAS, I never liked the huge berry tree you cant replant)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:27:53 AM by melodys_angel »

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 25, 2016, 10:49:14 AM »

My main concern is, will they allow transfer from 6th gen games to what I guess is assumed to be 7th, via 2 3DS consoles?  I said it before and ill say it again, I don't have bank and don't agree with the yearly fee.
I would assume yes, but of course have it as a "one way transfer only" sort of thing.
Then again, they could make a transfer a Bank thing as well, since I assuming they want to make Bank be useable for all future Pokemon games.  :(  so they could lock transfers for only working with Bank and not person to person.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 25, 2016, 12:14:09 PM »

I would assume yes, but of course have it as a "one way transfer only" sort of thing.
Then again, they could make a transfer a Bank thing as well, since I assuming they want to make Bank be useable for all future Pokemon games.  :(  so they could lock transfers for only working with Bank and not person to person.

It's hard to say what they would do. I assume that, with all the legendary distribution this year, that transfer between the games will be possible. I feel like they wouldn't make it a 'bank transfer only' option, since it is a paid service and not everyone wants it or has it. On the other hand, I could see them making it bank only because.... its a paid service and they would want that revenue. But they've been pretty good with the way they've always handled pokemon transfers and trading, so I hope for the best.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #326 on: February 25, 2016, 02:13:23 PM »
Kitkumi- if you didnt buy celebi online, i got one for you today! $14.99 Brag pictures later, i need a nap in! It may be cheaper to purchase it online for you!

I like the idea of a new games over another gen 6 game, it would make sense to get a Z version but Moon/Sun sounds much more exciting so far! I just want the pokeradar set up like ORAS- its sooooooooo easy to find shinies in the grass!

EDIT: Congrats Renia! Im glad you got something LE Pokemon you wanted! Victory for you! :yippee:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:17:15 PM by Princess Lala »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 25, 2016, 02:15:35 PM »
I'm so glad I checked the TRU website when I did. I snagged Celebi at the $11.99 sale price and a Hawlucha plush, also on sale, so I could get free shipping. Looks like Celebi is no longer in stock though, so hopefully those who wanted it got it while it was up!
Instagram / Want List

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 25, 2016, 02:46:01 PM »
I can say I'm more than happy they're moving onto a new gen instead of shoving an updated version of X/Y on us. Kalos was the first main game to flop in my opinion (which is sad because it introduced so many Pokemon I love, Talonflame is one of my top favourites), so the faster they leave it behind the better, again, in my opinion. I'm so excited to see the new Pokemon!

I would love it if they gave the option to have Pokemon trail behind you again, that was easily the best part about HG/SS. I also hope Pokemon Amie, or something similar, is kept in too. I like features that let you interact with your Pokemon.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 25, 2016, 02:54:16 PM »
Its funny how I had no real interest with Pokemon Amie at first, but then once I interacted with some of the legendary Pokemon in it, it was too much fun.
I love how Yveltal leans in a little when you scratch him, and Kyogre opens his mouth in a "ahhh that's the spot!" way. xD

I didnt think Kalos was all that bad, save for the lack of new Pokemon. I do like Kalos more than Unova(? -last gen) and Hoenn, save for the N storyline.
I remember coming across someone's theory that N is actually a Zoroark, and that became my headcanon, especially whenever you encounter him post game in BW2.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal