collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172909 times)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Mew@Gamestop Now!]
« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2016, 09:30:24 AM »
Everywhere near mr is out of codes. Any idea how to get one for my friend over seas?

I have a spare UK code, would that work? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #271 on: February 18, 2016, 07:57:13 PM »
Everywhere near mr is out of codes. Any idea how to get one for my friend over seas?

I have a spare UK code, would that work? :)
not sure.
i would love it if i knew for sure it would work, but i don't want to waste it just in case.
i think once it's entered its gone forever.
thank you so much though!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #272 on: February 21, 2016, 09:50:47 PM »
*poke poke* Anyone have any luck with new plush restocks!? A few games tops in my area HAD them, I wanted to pick some up but they are already sold out!

So how is this for celebrating the anniversary? I'm bidding on a dratini plush from 1999- one I have ALWAYS wanted! 20 years later and I'm now close to getting one haha! xD it looked better back then...kinda looks like a fantasy "sea monkey" xD

Also Walmart is now carrying TOMY figures actually in the toy department! We set this yesterdayomg I have never been so happy to be at work and dig through these boxes! I bought mega absol!

I also got this for valentines day! These are only sold in Japan atm! o(≧∇≦o)

Also found a shiny feebas and shiny Oddish in ORAS! Pictures are on my tablet, will upload them later!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 22, 2016, 09:45:44 AM »
Looks like they are going all out.

I remember finding an old squirtle figure a few years back and just keeping it around :)

It must have been my brothers.  I was never into toys, just the cards/show then later on handheld games..though I remember getting a huge Pikachu plush for a friend of mine :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #274 on: February 22, 2016, 10:14:07 AM »
Lala, nice finds! I soooo want that Mega Absol! I also love the Luxio figure! I think I'm going to have to go hunting for those. :D

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 22, 2016, 10:18:01 AM »
For all you celebi lovers check our your local Toys R Us they are starting to put out celebi early. I bought one the other day!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 10:26:50 AM by Pikashoes »

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #276 on: February 22, 2016, 10:25:40 AM »
For all you celebi lovers check our your local Toys R Us they are starting to put out celebi early. I bought one the other day!
Good to know! I don't have a local store, but I'll stop by one on the way to visiting my mother (and I'm gonna have to visit her just to get a chance to stop at a TRU!).

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 22, 2016, 10:39:12 AM »
There's a 20th anniversary Celebi figure right? Like how the Mew one is? Maybe i'll swing by my TRU on Wednesday and see if they get them in.

I am so torn on the 20th anniversary Pikachu figures. Part of me doesnt want them, but the other part only wants a couple of the individual figures. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #278 on: February 22, 2016, 10:43:12 AM »
Do you guys think the 20th anniversary Toys R Us exclusive plushies will be available on the Toys R Us website? 

If not, I might have to hit up someone who is near a store to grab some for me (my nearest store is about 2 hours away :P).

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2016, 02:24:25 PM »
There's a 20th anniversary Celebi figure right? Like how the Mew one is? Maybe i'll swing by my TRU on Wednesday and see if they get them in.

I am so torn on the 20th anniversary Pikachu figures. Part of me doesnt want them, but the other part only wants a couple of the individual figures. xD

according to the site, so far there is a pokeball figure for every mythical pokemon except genesect (dunno why but i hope they come out with one!) there was also a pokeball pikachu (not the 4pack pikachus) that I totally missed, and I'm trying to find it.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #280 on: February 22, 2016, 02:48:43 PM »
*poke poke* Anyone have any luck with new plush restocks!? A few games tops in my area HAD them, I wanted to pick some up but they are already sold out!

So how is this for celebrating the anniversary? I'm bidding on a dratini plush from 1999- one I have ALWAYS wanted! 20 years later and I'm now close to getting one haha! xD it looked better back then...kinda looks like a fantasy "sea monkey" xD

Also Walmart is now carrying TOMY figures actually in the toy department! We set this yesterdayomg I have never been so happy to be at work and dig through these boxes! I bought mega absol!

I also got this for valentines day! These are only sold in Japan atm! o(≧∇≦o)

Also found a shiny feebas and shiny Oddish in ORAS! Pictures are on my tablet, will upload them later!

That Dragonair plush is gorgwous.  Congratulations.
For Dratini, do you mean the ones from KFC?
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 22, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »
 :shocked: That Absol is awesome but that Dragonair! *grabby hands* I have always wanted them to make a good quality, larger Dragonair plush. It's such a pretty Pokemon! I think I also need to be taking a trip to Walmart in the near future :D

@Pikashoes - I hope that they have some at my local store this weekend! Celebi is the one out of this entire year that I really want to get.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 22, 2016, 10:06:04 PM »
 :mad:  Grr...have to whine. 
So I noticed on Walmart's website that you can order the Red/Blue New 3DS but you won't get it until March 2nd at the earliest and if you pre-order to pick up in store, you can't pick it up until March 8th.  So I asked at my local store if they would have any available to purchase in-store on Saturday.  The girl working was totally clueless.  She said that she would "go to GameStop for something like that" and when I told her that it was listed on the Walmart website she told me that was a question for her manager because she, like totally, had no idea about "stuff like that."  Seriously?  I get that obscure merchandise wouldn't be on the radar but Pokemon and Nintendo consoles of any kind are the opposite of obscure.  Considering that GameStop and Best Buy are already sold out of those 3DS consoles, wouldn't it be wise for Walmart to know if they're going to have any in-store? 

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #283 on: February 22, 2016, 10:16:09 PM »
Yes, the KFC dratini!!!!

Thanks for the comments!!! :biggrin:

I was JUST going to post about Celebi!!!! My TRU got them too, I will pick one up on payday! I like they they are releasing stuff early! I haven't seen the pokeball Celebi figure yet.

Post Merge: February 22, 2016, 10:18:11 PM

Yes there is! I've seen pictures of it, it comes in a great ball! All the legendaries have figures except genesect have been confirmed!

Also TRU should have them listed on their website on the street date! I think its March 1st!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 10:18:11 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #284 on: February 23, 2016, 04:28:19 AM »
I have that one as well.  I lucked out and found the whole set at the thrift store a few years ago.  They were 99 cents!   :devious: I gave away Zubat and one of my Vulpixes since I had multiples of those two.  I opened the packages but left the tags.   :redface:
I'm hoping one day to complete the evolution chain with the plush or at least get my hands on a Dragonair.

Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal