collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172912 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Mew@Gamestop Now!]
« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2016, 07:35:32 AM »
Aaaaah so yesterday we went all the way out in the most eastern part of Texas near Louisiana all for a dinner...and we passed by this little tiny town on the middle of now where and look what their Target had! I was impressed- their target was the size of maybe two Walgreen's put together and I was on the floor astounded with their selection of Pokemon figures!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I GOT LATIOS! Lugia was $30....it was so painfully hard for me to leave without lugia- my favorite legendary since childhood.

Also I don't think I  posted a picture of my two figure sets! :3

Also I'm so dumb LOL I have been to GameStop to GameStop looking for that new promo card tcg set w/LE pin...the packs of cards it will include doesnt come out until the 22nd so... Wow after what, 11 gamestops no wonder I didn't find any!  :stunned:

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 15, 2016, 08:20:24 AM »
I have one  Carrehz. I'll PM it to you.

thank you!! <3

Are the Mew codes region locked? I have a friend in the UK that I gave a code to, but I'm not sure it if will work for her. :S

I know UK codes definitely don't work for the NA version of the game, and I think it works the other way around, too :( If it doesn't work for her though, I have a spare UK code that I'd be happy to pass on if you want :)
Thank you for the offer, but she's in Germany, not the UK. ^^" (I don't know why I thought she was in the latter.)

I did some digging around and found this on Bulbapedia:
Generation VI

The Mystery Gift system works like in Generation V. One notable difference is that all non-Nintendo Zone local events are no longer region-locked. The maximum amount of Wonder Cards a game can hold is now 24. In order to use Mystery Gift, the game must have a save file.

I guess the codes aren't always region-locked, then?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 09:08:27 AM by Sundown »
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 15, 2016, 08:53:46 AM »
@ Princess Lala
Your luck is crazy when finding pokemon merch! So jealous!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 15, 2016, 10:13:37 AM »
So its a 6th gen and not a 7th?  Which means its already precoded into x/y and omega ruby/alpha sapphire?

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2016, 11:32:56 AM »
Pretty sure that Magearna wasn't precoded into XY ORAS since if she was, she would have most likely been leaked beforehand.

Like with what happened with Hoopa, Diancie, and Volcanion - granted people knew of their existence due to Serebii accidently leaking it on their site, but we didnt know what they actually looked like until sometime later when someone actually dug/hacked into the game files and caused them to spawn appear in their copy of the game. IIRC the same person had also revealed those two special event Vivillion patterns (Pokeball and the flowery/garden one)along with
Spoiler
AZ's special/immortal Floette, which I wonder if it would ever get an official release.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 15, 2016, 12:00:11 PM »
So a GameStop near me that I went to yesterday didn't have the Mew plush, but one of the workers was nice enough to see if any others in the area had Mew. Only one did, but it's an hour away. Since I've been having a very crappy weekend, my husband called that GameStop today and they said they still had the plush.

Drove an hour out there just for them to say "Oh, we thought you meant the Mew figure." They didn't have those either, btw. :pout: Mind you, the weather is terrible. My husband did this because he said he wanted me to be happy, which I haven't been lately.

I've also tried asking at every GS we go to about restocks, and they've all told me that they don't know anything about restocks on things like plushies.

I'm so over this hunt. The Mew plush was literally the only 20th anniversary merch I've wanted so far, but I can't even get it. *flips over all the tables* I'm ready to give my money to a Chinese seller on eBay, because if this is indicative of how the rest of this year will go trying to get these plushies, then I don't even care.

On the plus side, I've been playing more Y version lately. I forgot just how much I love gen 6.

I was also hoping to snag a few extra Mew codes, but couldn't. I'm having the worst luck this year, I swear. :lol:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 12:12:17 PM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2016, 12:30:38 PM »
Wow, sorry to hear about all of that Renia! :(  Even if they thought you were talking about the figure, why would they tell you they had it in the first place when They actually didnt have them in?  :pout:
I sure wouldn't blame you for going the eBay route for Mew due to this distribution issue. I may do the same for Jirachi and Darkrai, if it's gonna be like this all year long for the non-Pikachu plushes.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2016, 12:36:22 PM »
Apparently they had the figures, but had just sold the last one before we got there. So I guess I don't totally blame them for that.

Speaking of which, Milky, I'll send you the money soon for the figure you got me. I ran into a bit of a financial bind last week though, so I'm sorting that all out before I spend anything. Yay adulting!

It makes me sad seeing all the Mew plushie on eBay that people are selling for $50 or $60. I hate knowing that someone bought these with the intent to make a profit. It's Amiibos all over again!
Instagram / Want List

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2016, 12:45:41 PM »
So a GameStop near me that I went to yesterday didn't have the Mew plush, but one of the workers was nice enough to see if any others in the area had Mew. Only one did, but it's an hour away. Since I've been having a very crappy weekend, my husband called that GameStop today and they said they still had the plush.

Drove an hour out there just for them to say "Oh, we thought you meant the Mew figure." They didn't have those either, btw. :pout: Mind you, the weather is terrible. My husband did this because he said he wanted me to be happy, which I haven't been lately.

I've also tried asking at every GS we go to about restocks, and they've all told me that they don't know anything about restocks on things like plushies.

I'm so over this hunt. The Mew plush was literally the only 20th anniversary merch I've wanted so far, but I can't even get it. *flips over all the tables* I'm ready to give my money to a Chinese seller on eBay, because if this is indicative of how the rest of this year will go trying to get these plushies, then I don't even care.

On the plus side, I've been playing more Y version lately. I forgot just how much I love gen 6.

I was also hoping to snag a few extra Mew codes, but couldn't. I'm having the worst luck this year, I swear. :lol:

I know what you mean.  I don't want the Mew but I was looking for a friend and just got off the phone with one Gamestop that had both of them a couple of weeks ago, but now they're out.  I'm hoping Jirachi isn't this hard to come by because I only live near one Toys R Us.

The flipping makes me think of the Build A Pony situation.   :enraged:
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2016, 01:33:07 PM »
I have one  Carrehz. I'll PM it to you.

thank you!! <3

Are the Mew codes region locked? I have a friend in the UK that I gave a code to, but I'm not sure it if will work for her. :S

I know UK codes definitely don't work for the NA version of the game, and I think it works the other way around, too :( If it doesn't work for her though, I have a spare UK code that I'd be happy to pass on if you want :)
Thank you for the offer, but she's in Germany, not the UK. ^^" (I don't know why I thought she was in the latter.)

Ah, alright then ^^

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #236 on: February 15, 2016, 02:17:59 PM »
I found Latias too OMG! And my roomie was going to get mega Lucario since that's his favorite but ouch...$30!

Its Lala the Latias! I'm on my way home to unite her with latios!

If anyone here in Texas wants to go after the ones I didn't pick up- they are at the Target across the Willowbend Creek Mall by those mansions and spa place! If anyone wants me to get them something shoot me a PM as well! So far I'm looking for a mew GameStop plush for Renia and mew pokedoll clip for Pikashoes!

Post Merge: February 15, 2016, 02:30:39 PM

Awwe Renia, that totally stinks... I've been very bummed you have had rotten luck with mew. I promise I've been out looking at every GameStop I pass by for ya. Every store I visit now seems to have pikachu again with little to no info on new shipments of mew. You drove an hour away OMG does your area only have a few gamestops? :cry: I will help as much as I can looking here! I can also help online for a cheaper one! I never buy stuff online more than retail though personally because when I do it pops up in stores again xD
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:30:39 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 15, 2016, 03:50:49 PM »
Apparently they had the figures, but had just sold the last one before we got there. So I guess I don't totally blame them for that.

Speaking of which, Milky, I'll send you the money soon for the figure you got me. I ran into a bit of a financial bind last week though, so I'm sorting that all out before I spend anything. Yay adulting!

It makes me sad seeing all the Mew plushie on eBay that people are selling for $50 or $60. I hate knowing that someone bought these with the intent to make a profit. It's Amiibos all over again!
If they knew you were coming, they still could have held the figure for you or something, you know? Showed that they listened and didnt want you to come there for nothing.

And I understand! Let me know whenever you are ready! :)

At least the amiibo situation is basically done now, though. Granted I decided to retire collecting them once I get Cloud and Bayonetta's. xD But yeah, this 20th anniversary exclusive merchandise is already starting off in a bad way. :(

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #238 on: February 15, 2016, 05:04:35 PM »
Ooh, the new movie sounds great! I love Gardevoir, so that'll be really exciting! I need to catch up on the other movies -- I haven't seen all of the most recent ones, and the first few movies I haven't seen in yeeeeears. Thankfully (I think?) they're finally re-releasing the first movie! I could also just rent it on Amazon right now if I wanted to...

Netflix and Hulu have some movies right now, at least some of the newer ones! I recently watched a few online too!  :blush:
Yes, there are some on Netflix that I haven't seen. I'm planning to watch them sometime soon. Maybe this weekend?

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #239 on: February 15, 2016, 05:14:36 PM »
I've pretty much given up on getting anything in Utah, lol. I've gone to gamestops repeatedly and none of them have anything and don't seem to get items or codes to restock. I'll try the "call Nintendo" thing at some point.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal