collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: $500 collection Bayala & other brands...unicorns dragons mermaids elves & beasts  (Read 928 times)

Offline Loreofyore

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Bayala, ELC, Chapmei, Safari Ltd, Papo & more... Seriously took me years to accumulate but life changes and I need the room so am giving it a try to see if I can sell my collection to folk here first, if I must ship I think I'd split up for online auctions elsewhere as I'd have to raise price for shipping and there's definately a few boxes worth. This $500 price is only for pickup would be from zip 06457 Middletown CT quiet elder/disabled apartment complex and must be cash as I've limited ability to check. I understand that it's nearly christmas and many of you are low on funds, so if someone is sure they want to come look over in January you can post a reply and ask me to put on reserve for you, we can PM over date/time for you to check over and I will then take it on faith you are serious. Hope everybody has a good holiday! :work:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Loreofyore

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Despite the views looks like everyone is too far away. Sigh will have to take the time to break boxes of stuff and sell to different people on some platform or other. Thanks for looking and hope you all have lots of fun!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal