Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Dia De Los Muertos Custom Monster High Spectra FOR SALE ON EBAY 2-15

(1/5) > >>

MacabreDarling:
Hi guys, she's now on ebay, take a peek! Thanks!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150759898521
Hey guys. New custom I'm working on here. In addition to just doing trades and such i've been trying to do some customs to help me pay for my dogs dental procedure [she's close to having an infection apparently because her back gums and teeth are in pretty bad shape], so this is another idea I had..It's a customized spectra, with cam limbs from the skeleton pack attached. This was an interesting process, but the result is not too bad eh? I'm not done yet...Still have to do her hair, debating whether or not to do more painting on her chest and thighs, but so far, what do we think? Also, I tend to underprice my customs, and since i'm trying to make money to help with my dogs proceedure I don't want to do that this time, so...Could you all be so kind as to tell me your opinion of what I should ask, or what you yourself might pay if bidding on a custom like ths on ebay [or when buying straight out], I would greatly appreciate the advice. Thank you for your time and support guys.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LilSpark:
I think she looks absolutely perfect!

MissSleepless:
She's beautiful! Alot of customisers I see put the doll up for the price they bought it as a starting bid, but if I were you I'd add on clothing and paint costs, but I bet she'd fly on ebay with the right advertising around the community!

Good Luck! x

okapishomapi:
She's gorgeous. I think you should start her at 50 on eBay.

LilSpark:
Low starting bid is good, this one will sell for a good price in the end, I'm sure :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version