collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Puppy in my Pocket  (Read 856 times)

Offline Risha

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Puppy in my Pocket
« on: April 13, 2016, 12:40:15 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had a cheat sheet for the Puppy in my Pocket series 2 and 3 blind bags? I found one for series 1 but the stores near me don't have that series anymore. I bought 6 from Series 3 and got three duplicates so it was kind of disappointing.

Also, if anyone is interested in possibly trading figures, please let me know. I have a bunch from the 90s and the three Series 3 ones....possibly buying more soon. I still need to make a list of ones I need and what I have duplicates of.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Puppy in my Pocket
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 01:56:46 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had a cheat sheet for the Puppy in my Pocket series 2 and 3 blind bags? I found one for series 1 but the stores near me don't have that series anymore. I bought 6 from Series 3 and got three duplicates so it was kind of disappointing.

Also, if anyone is interested in possibly trading figures, please let me know. I have a bunch from the 90s and the three Series 3 ones....possibly buying more soon. I still need to make a list of ones I need and what I have duplicates of.

The best way to avoid duplicates even without a cheat sheet is to never buy the same number twice.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 06:22:47 AM »
I haven't been able to keep up with Puppy in my Pocket.. I did do a list for series 1 minus a few numbers, however, the closest store to me hasn't really stocked series two or series 3 so I haven't started a list of those :(

I had started a list for Kitty in my pocket but I kept forgetting what numbers I had already and kept forgetting to write them down before going to the store XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Risha

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 09:13:29 PM »

The best way to avoid duplicates even without a cheat sheet is to never buy the same number twice.

lol. Yeah. I didn't pay attention to the numbers the first time because I didn't think that the box would contain that many duplicates. I learned my lesson. I actually started a list and bought a number I didn't have and it ended up being a double of one I had on my list under a different number. So, that didn't work out so well. ^^;

Post Merge: May 08, 2016, 09:15:39 PM

I haven't been able to keep up with Puppy in my Pocket.. I did do a list for series 1 minus a few numbers, however, the closest store to me hasn't really stocked series two or series 3 so I haven't started a list of those :(

I had started a list for Kitty in my pocket but I kept forgetting what numbers I had already and kept forgetting to write them down before going to the store XD

I think I actually found your list! That was awesome. I wish I would've started collecting back then. Do you have any duplicates from Series 1? I have a few doubles from Series 3, if you'd be interested in trading.

I actually started a list for Series 3. I went to the store and bought a number not on my list, but it ended up being a double of one I had listed with a different number. So weird!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:15:39 PM by Risha »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 09:42:03 PM »

lol. Yeah. I didn't pay attention to the numbers the first time because I didn't think that the box would contain that many duplicates. I learned my lesson. I actually started a list and bought a number I didn't have and it ended up being a double of one I had on my list under a different number. So, that didn't work out so well. ^^;

That's weird. Must have been a misprint.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal