collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172332 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #1440 on: October 31, 2016, 03:57:39 AM »
Anyone else really bothered by the fact that there is not a Genesect pokeball figure?
>.< I don't get why they would leave just one pokemon out of the collection, and its going to bug me forever since Iv been collecting those figures and the tcg pins.

At first I thought maybe it was just an error, but I got my Gamestop newsletter and even in that they only mention the plush. :/
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! GET Genesect @Gamestop/EBGames!
« Reply #1441 on: November 01, 2016, 07:15:42 PM »
Wow, I've never even heard of this guy! Thanks for sharing!! :heart:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: November 02, 2016, 05:02:37 AM »
It's so dumb that Genesect doesn't have a figure. I was looking forward to one, especially since my husband has a small collection of Genesect things. I told him that I almost want to sell all the other figures because it'll forever bother me that only ONE Pokémon is missing.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: November 02, 2016, 07:14:51 AM »
Neither of the Game Stops I went to yesterday had the actual cards in but they have backup codes they can just print off to give you.  Still, it would be nice to have the card since I have all the other codes in card form.  Maybe I'll try back in a few days.  And one of them still had a ton of Volcanion cards.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1444 on: November 02, 2016, 04:12:03 PM »
It's so dumb that Genesect doesn't have a figure. I was looking forward to one, especially since my husband has a small collection of Genesect things. I told him that I almost want to sell all the other figures because it'll forever bother me that only ONE Pokémon is missing.

:/ Yea it really bugs me, I dont get it

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: November 02, 2016, 07:56:47 PM »
I don't collect the figures myself, but it bugs me too. Why would ONE Pokemon get excluded?  :mad: I like Genesect a lot (first bug legendary) so seeing it get shafted makes me sad.

I still need to get my code, I did go to an EB Monday morning but they hadn't received their shipment of Genesect anything yet.

Not related to legendaries, I found this plush at the local comic book store yesterday, and I'm so tempted! (spoilered because image is huge)

Spoiler

It's an onlyfactory plush, and looks so cuddly. I may end up going back tomorrow for it. I also saw this, and since there was mention of Pokeball to Pokemon plush...this looks so cute.
Spoiler

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: November 02, 2016, 08:57:21 PM »
Has anyone been able to get the Genesect plush? I went out yesterday to about three or four different gamestops and not a single one had gotten ANY of their stock in (only one had the cards with the pin). Also, I hadn't realized that they didn't make a figure  :blink: That makes absolutely no sense to me

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: November 03, 2016, 10:31:38 AM »
So according to the Pokemon website:

"While you're at GameStop, take a look at their cool, limited-edition 8" Genesect plush and 2" figures."

The plush and 2"figures should be coming.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: November 03, 2016, 10:44:20 AM »
There's no Genesect figure, unless they've been keeping it super secret this entire time. There's just a plush. Even the official Tomy and Pokemon 20th anniversary websites just have a plush listed for Genesect, when they have a plush and figure listed for all the previous Pokemon and Meloetta.

I haven't actually gone to GameStop yet, so I may swing by there today to see if they have the plush. Still considering selling my figures. If I had known from the beginning that they weren't going to do all of them, I wouldn't have started collecting them in the first place. :pout:
Instagram / Want List

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1449 on: November 03, 2016, 11:16:45 AM »
I had noticed from the beginning that they never had a figure listed on the genesect page, but I had hoped it was just an error, still kinda hoping that is the case and we might get them!

I went to gamestop today to get my codes, They didnt have the actual cards yet, or any of the other Genesect merch, so they printed them on the receipt, they DID have the TCG pin boxes though, but I passed, since I know I can get that almost anywhere.

In unrelated news, They had the Sun/Moon starter plushes at GS so I bought a Rowlet! So cute, and soft! and I am so excited that they become Grass/ghost type! My two most favorite types!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: November 03, 2016, 01:20:52 PM »
I don't collect the figures myself, but it bugs me too. Why would ONE Pokemon get excluded?  :mad: I like Genesect a lot (first bug legendary) so seeing it get shafted makes me sad.

I still need to get my code, I did go to an EB Monday morning but they hadn't received their shipment of Genesect anything yet.

Not related to legendaries, I found this plush at the local comic book store yesterday, and I'm so tempted! (spoilered because image is huge)

Spoiler

It's an onlyfactory plush, and looks so cuddly. I may end up going back tomorrow for it. I also saw this, and since there was mention of Pokeball to Pokemon plush...this looks so cute.
Spoiler

I bought that Growlith plush for Kenai years ago. He absolutely loves it! When we saw them at a con, he was tempted to buy a second one just because he likes it that much!

sailorstitch

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: November 03, 2016, 04:25:11 PM »

I bought that Growlith plush for Kenai years ago. He absolutely loves it! When we saw them at a con, he was tempted to buy a second one just because he likes it that much!

sailorstitch

Oh really? That makes me even more sure I want it. I'll need to run out and grab it when I can. Thanks for the feedback on it.  :biggrin:

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: November 04, 2016, 04:38:10 AM »
I picked up the plush and codes last night, and the worker there told me that for the first time in a while, they're doing a midnight release for the new Pokémon games. She was like "Pokémon Go really helped get people interested again. We got a lot.of preorder request after the app was released."

Shout out.to Pokémon Go. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: November 04, 2016, 11:05:28 AM »
Finally found and caught my first shiny in Y!  It's a Sandile.  :)  I don't have the shiny charm yet so I was pretty surprised when I saw it.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: November 04, 2016, 11:48:45 AM »
Hehe I have yet to preorder SunMoon because I wil be off on that Friday, and i am not sure if I want to get it via Amazon Prime discount or not and wait until later that day to play it. xD

I sorta lost interest with the figures when I realized they were mainly "shiny/pearly" versions of the regular one you can get from other sites. I noticed this with Jirachi. It is a real shame that Genesect got skipped - i bet he would look nice in that pearly look.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal