collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2013 Utah State Fair Ponies update  (Read 532 times)

MsGatamon

• Trade Count: (0)
2013 Utah State Fair Ponies update
« on: September 29, 2012, 08:00:11 AM »
I had a ton of fun entering my ponies into this years Utah State Fair.  I am not competitive but I enjoyed showing off our art.  With two second place ribbons I did a pretty good job of it.  But sadly for the Bronie part of our community there were no G4 representation.
I just happened to have a FS RD bait and I plan on entering her into next years State Fair.  I did not know what to do with her. I have been and still am taking suggestions for what to do with her.
I figured out a way to use most (if not all) of the suggestions I have been given; clouds, horizon, morning glory, sapphire, sky, (snow capped) mountains, and trees. (I am still taking ideas.) I will give her a full bodied mosaic/stained glass design. Amethyst Wings (small G3) is proudly showing off her mosaic jeweled wings as an example of what I will be doing. I came up with this design when I realized that all the designs I was considering were geometric.
Because there is still time I can take in ideas for what her animal companion should be.
The black G3 is My Special Pony, the other pony I will be entering into the fair.  I also gathered up all the appropriate glitter colors I had in the photo to help me inventory.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
Re: 2013 Utah State Fair Ponies update
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 07:57:58 PM »
So her design will be geometric and you are wanting ideas for her animal companion, correct?  I woudl think an exotic bird could be nice, seeing as she is a pegasus.

Congrats on the second places!  That's very impressive! A State Fair!

MsGatamon

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 2013 Utah State Fair Ponies update
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 09:15:47 PM »
So her design will be geometric and you are wanting ideas for her animal companion, correct?  I woudl think an exotic bird could be nice, seeing as she is a pegasus.

Congrats on the second places!  That's very impressive! A State Fair!
Any suggestions and ideas welcome.  An exotic bird will be fun.  I will keep my eye out to for any possibilities.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal