collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: market stall  (Read 604 times)

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
market stall
« on: September 12, 2012, 11:03:03 PM »
ive noticed that im bulding quite the invontory now,
of  old customs, baits and art supplies

i was thinking about prehaps  hitting the local flea market and seeing if i could off load any of my old customs and possible restorations.  since im having no luck with online sales.

ill be looking to supplement my stall with  the house ould junks that needs a new home to ( books, dvds, games etc)  but i want to do this mostly for the ponies,

whats a good number of items to have for a stall at any given time ,

ponies ingeneral   customs, restorations included    would 30 odd items on the table be enough to start off with.

opinions please

Offline NichiTsukinoko

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lady-moondancer.livejournal.com/
Re: market stall
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 11:05:49 PM »
I would think that you should have enough inventory to cover the cost of renting the stall twice.   Because not all of it will sell.  But then again, I've never tried that. That's just my guess.
Music is a revelation; a revelation loftier than all wisdom and all philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Reiya! Thanks to SDS!
Etsy Store: NichiTsukinoko Customs : www.etsy.com/shop/NichiTsukinoko  10% off with coupon code MOVING till Nov 9, 2015

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: market stall
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 11:24:57 PM »
looking into how much it costs to rent a spot would be a good place to start.. You need to figure out how much you need to make to break even, then go from there.

Alternatively, if you have ponies you are looking to sell, please feel free to write up an ad for them and submit it to my tumblr. Just click the banner in my sig to go to the site. There is a link on the right hand side that says Submit. Anyone who wants to share their ponies there, or try to sell the ponies is free to do this.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal