collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Adagio dazzle equestria girl ~can anyone help?  (Read 314 times)

FlashSentry

• Trade Count: (0)
Adagio dazzle equestria girl ~can anyone help?
« on: July 15, 2015, 01:57:40 PM »
So I've been looking for her like for over a year in stores and never found her. I've pretty much given up hope that I'll ever find her in Texas. :( I collect the equestria girls and she's really the only one I need besides the ones that aren't in stores yet. Is there ANYONE out there that has an extra Mint in box they're willing to sell at retail price? Or if you know of a store that has one could possibly pick me up one? I don't have a lot of money and can't afford to pay the ridiculous eBay prices. I've never seen her in Texas, not even once :(, and I'm losing hope that I'll ever be able to get her. If you have one or know where I can get her please send me a PM. Heck I'd even take one out of the box if I had to. I just want her. Thanks for the help!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Adagio dazzle equestria girl ~can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 02:13:47 PM »
If you are in the UK- you might check The Entertainer, they had her longer than anyone.  They were really cheap online for a while, but seem to be out of stock now. Sometimes they restock online and sometimes not- http://www.thetoyshop.com/Dolls-and-soft-toys/Dolls/Fashion-dolls/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls---Rainbow-Rocks-Singing-Adagio-Dazzle-Doll/p/515493_A9888

If you are not in the UK, and the dolls come back online in stock, you might want to ask a UK friend to help you out.

FlashSentry

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Adagio dazzle equestria girl ~can anyone help?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 04:12:06 PM »
Aw thanks but I don't know anyone in the UK unfortunately.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal