collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Archi's Colorswap Wishlist Mashup!  (Read 309 times)

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
Archi's Colorswap Wishlist Mashup!
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:31:18 AM »
To make everything concise I will repost and adjust my list here.

I'm more looking to expand the sets of my older collection of ponies. I'm wanting the purple and green ones first because... those are actually just my favorite colors. But really, these are only suggestions.  ^.^

If you're my partner and I cross anything off my list it doesn't mean that I don't still want it. I've been good and not gotten anything off of my wishlists (except for a blindbag and 4-Speed's hat which I just won 10/7) and apologize in advance for not being able to have some restraint. :P

Color Swap Wishlist:
Primary Colors: PURPLE AND GREEN

Ponies:
- Any Baby Sea Ponies [I only have Sea Breeze]
- Any Twice as Fancy Pony [I have Sundance]
- Argentenian Sundance
- Peek-a-Boo baby girls [as stated, I have the boys]
- TE Mimic
- Any Wingers other than Buzzer or High Flyer [you guessed it, I have them]
- Any Flutter ponies
- DNP Tap Dancer
- DNP Swinger
- DNP Twirler
- DNP Songster
- Any Argentinian DNP
- Any Happy Tails ponies
- Sunlight
- Starshine
- Starflower
- Confetti
- Flutterbye
- Pinwheel
- Tickles
- Any German Rainbow ponies
- Prince Firefly
- Prince Fauna
- Prince Blue Dream
- Prince Clever Clover

Accessories
- 4Speed's helmet
- Slugger and QB's bandannas
- Any of the bandannas or bibs for the little brothers.
- Tux'N Tail's white bowtie.
- Shoes or skirts for G1 ponies (my daughter loves them).
- Any ribbons

Extras
- Please no candies, I'm succeeding in my weightloss goals and don't like to needlessly tempt myself.
- My daughter loves stickers (MLP/Dora/Princesses) so a cheap pack of them or two from the Dollar store would be nice.
- Dollyhair of any color. I'm waiting [impatiently] for orders but always could use more
- Baity/Cancer-ridden ponies. Especially boys. For SCIENCE! :biggrin:
- Fakies. Especially G1 baby and newborn body types. In any condition.

1. Candy:
I'd rather not have any, but if you see a nice small batch of red licorice I wouldn't pass that up!  :angel:  Stickers for my daughter or doggy/kitty treats would be a good alternative.

2. No-no conditions:
Not really any physical-wise except in the case of Wingers. I don't have any of the supplies yet to create alternate wings so I'd like wings to be intact, even if chewed. Flutter ponies, being what they are, are allowed to be wingless.

3. What are some of your favorite animals?
I love large dogs, nishikigoi, owls, frogs, hummingbirds, and anything that eats wasps/hornets/yellowjackets.

4. What scents do you like? Dislike?
I love sweet scents like Caramel and Cupcakes and delicate smells like Roses and Violets. I don't like Lavender or Pine.

5. Do you collect anything else besides MLP?
Do books count?  :P  Or yards of fabric and skeins of yarn? Or random other art supplies? I used to collect Puffkins keychains but I think they stopped making them. :huh: I still have my collection though.

6. Is there any pony you do not want? Or, a generation you don't want?
Not a big fan of G2. I want the Princes because I'm a completionist but other than some of the baby G2s they all look like not great fakies to me...  >_<

7. Customs/Rehairs?
I'm fine with either. Especially baby versions of adults and adult versions of babies. :heart:

8. Coolest Extra you could receive?
Pony nighties for my 2 year old. :)

9. What sort of pet do you have?
I have a nearly 13lb kitty who is on a diet, a cute husky/shepherd mix doggie that likes dried bacon wrapped banana treats, and a beta my child has named Fish like Cat in the Hat. ^.^  Hubby has a new 3yo bengal kitty who loves Temptations treats.

10. Would you like hair for customising as an extra?
 :lol: Yep! Just no yarn please as I've plenty of that and not anywhere good at using it currently.

11. Do you like handmade things?(Jewelry, Hair Pieces, crochet, knit, drawings, ect)
I like keychains (even though I tend to lose them :( ). I have pierced ears but am allergic to most metals including gold... I like and have scarves and bandanas and am always open to receiving more!  :lol:

12. Do I like homemade things?
Yes, indeed!

13. Children
StepD1 is thirteen and likes helping me organize the display herd. StepD2 is ten and endeavours to be random as she says Pinkie Pie is. My baby girl is two and a half and loves the Ponyville sized ponies. None of them particularly like candy ( :huh: go figure...) and the older two like Minecraft more than anything.

14. What about spouses/significant others/roommates? Would they want goodies?
Hubby is a Whovian that got a 4th Doctor scarf and Dr Whooves shirt for Father's day. He's not big on candies either but likes fudge without nuts or chunks of things in them.

15. Favorite ponies or set(s)?
My favorite by far is my Tux'n Tails. ^.^ I love all Mountain Boys, Big Brothers, and baby Brothers pretty equally although Thundercloud is my fave MB since he was the first one I got.

16. Do you collect any merchandise for g1 or other line?
Not really? Except for keychains. I like merchandise but wouldn't have any way to display most items as I'd like and I know others would love them much more than I would.  -_-

17. How do you feel about duplicates of things you already have on the off chance that your partner has to shop outside your wish/want list?
Duplicates are fine. They make me less nervous about letting the girls play with my ponies and if I amass an army they will either be traded, sold, or customized as I see fit.

18. Do you collect the G4 trading cards/standees/tattoos/stickers?
-No but I would like some G4 or retro stickers for my 2yo.  ^.^

19. Do you have an army of ponies. If so, who is it/are they?
-Somehow I have begun amassing a small army of Starsong starting... She may begin to be custom bait if this goes on...  -_-

20. Is it okay for your partner to decorate the OUTSIDE of the box they're shipping to you?
-Yes, I'm sure it'd amuse my mail lady.

21. Fakies?
-I like fakies that look like G1 babies or newborns. In poor condition more than in great. Nothing that looks obviously fakie in body shape.

22. Who's your favorite pony out of the Original Six?
- :heart: Blossom. :heart:

23. Where are a few places you'd LOVE to be able to visit?
-I'd love to go on a food tour through Japan! :squee: After that, I'd love to tour Italy and the British Isles for their architecture.

24. Do you have an OC/ponysona? Would you like artwork of them?
My ponysona is still in flux as I haven't made a great symbol for her but my online persona is Archidraca almost everywhere I could get that name. So, I'm yes/no on artwork for her. :huh:

25. What is your birthday or birthmonth if you don't want to say a specific day? With that, what is your birthflower or birthstone?
I'm January 24. I love garnets. Carnations and Snowdrops are the flowers of my month and even though I love the deepest blood colored versions of garnets, I hate every single form of carnations that I have seen. >_< I'm also moderately allergic to them so maybe that's something to do with it too.  :P

26. Would you like your items gift wrapped?
I wouldn't mind gift wrapping.

27. How do you feel about blind bags / dolly mix?
I only have a few BBs but don't particularly care for them. I don't have any Dolly Mix but would like the DM Sundance to further my pony specific collection.

28. Are you okay with a custom Stand In of your Grail Nirvana Pony?
Sure.

29. Who is your Grail Nirvana Pony (list 1-3 ponies that fit into your color scheme)
My favorites of the ones I can find pictures of are:
1. Argie Twilight

2. Mexican Baby Blossom

3. Green Greek Cuddles

There is supposedly a Columbian version of Daddy Apple Delight that is purple on purple but I cannot confirm that...  -_-

30. Plushies?
I'd love a plushie. :lol: Especially of Ice Crystal or Thundercloud. :heart:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:12:40 AM by archidraca »
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
Re: Archi's Colorswap Wishlist Mashup!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 08:27:56 AM »
So... yeah we'll add another one for more questions...

31. What do you think of the Funko ponys if you could  have any of them which would you pick? or   are  they  just not your cup of tea?
 :| Not real big on either... the Pop ones are kinda funky looking and there aren't too many of the regular ones I want.

32. Do you collect just 1 pony  or do you get all the different variations?
I have started to for Sundance and accidentally for Starsong but I wouldn't be against it for others... ^.^

33. Do you Like Crazy socks?
I have so many socks... -_- Not many of them crazy, but I think I'm good on the sock front.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal