collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A list of randomly sought-after ponies, curated by me  (Read 355 times)

scaradango

• Trade Count: (0)
A list of randomly sought-after ponies, curated by me
« on: February 04, 2013, 09:33:56 PM »
So I’m trying to build a nice pony collection. Right now, I’m focusing on G1 ponies in a number of themes. I tend to group my collections based on some shared theme instead of keeping them all in one place, and these are the themes I’m after. This is mostly for my own reference so I know what names to look for when I'm tracking things down, but if you've got any suggestions (especially for night sky ponies), please feel free to tell me about them!

Starry Starry Night

Generally speaking, any pony with a night sky related symbol is a pony I’d love to own!

◦ Moonstone
◦ Night Light (Maybe. This one seems to be really hard to find.)
◦ Moondancer/Baby Moondancer
◦ Baby Sparkle North Star
◦ Baby Nightsong (UK)
◦ Starshine
◦ Sundance
◦ Ember (I’d like to get a full collection one day)
◦ Sky Rocket

Original Six
I’d like to have nice examples of the original six! I have a Blossom on the way, but the other five are still on my wishlist

◦ Snuzzle
◦ Cotton Candy
◦ Butterscotch
◦ Blue Belle
◦ Minty

Mane Six Predecessors
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is what sparked my interest in collecting ponies. I’d like to acquire a set of the ponies that inspired the main cast of the show. I have an Applejack, a Firefly, and a Posey on the way, but I’m still after the others!

◦ Baby Firefly
◦ Surprise/Baby Surprise
◦ Posey (other than So Soft)
◦ Sparkler
◦ Twilight

Others
These guys and gals have designs that I really like, but don’t really fit any of my other collection themes!

◦ Wigwam
◦ G3 Waterfire
◦ Tex
◦ Quackers/Baby Quackers
◦ Speedy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 12:11:55 PM by scaradango »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal