collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My want list :) - NOT currently buying - need new car tyres :(  (Read 556 times)

koolkaci86

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello Everyone.

NOT CURRENTLY BUYING - my car needs new tyres and some work doing on it :(

After several years off on off and then off pony collecting I am back. Looking to recollect a few favourites but with a much smaller collection focusing on ponies I like. I'm only a G1 collector but also a Sylvanian Families collector too. Reintroduced myself in the Intro section and am hoping that even though this is a new version of the board my old feedback carried over. I have heaps of feedback on Ebay though for people to check before trading with me. Anyway.... my want/wish list. Obviously can't afford it all at once but I thought a list would focus me in.

I'm not a massively fussy collector so items don't have to be mint. I'm not the biggest fan of pen marks (biro or felt tip) or massively frizzy hair but if you can help with any items please PM me. It's been five nearly six years since I collected properly so forgive me if I don't get the names quite right. I'm in the UK and would prefer to buy from Europe/UK however if people in the US or elsewhere are willing to ship regular airmail I will buy from worldwide. Whenever I look at US auctions on Ebay the postage seems really high - in the range of $12-30 for one pony???

Sailaway (Hula Hula)
Twinkle Eye Masquerade
Twinkle Eye Tic Tac Toe
Twinkle Eye Quackers
Baby Quackers
Baby Bouncy
Pretty Puff (with key would be a bonus)
All 3 rollerskating ponies - must have all wheels but don't necessarily still need to work.
Ice Crystal
Shy Pose Applejack
Fiery the Dragon ( I think that's his name - he's the red one)

Think I will need to keep adding to this as I remember ponies I had and/or would like to acquire. So glad to be back though :)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:45:29 PM by koolkaci86 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal