collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 86141 times)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 06:37:24 AM »
Whoa new thread already!

I went shopping with my dad, little sister and my cousin today. We also stopped at the toy shop! I showed my little sister the Abbey plushie (suggestion from the previous thread as to what to buy a three year old that loves Abbey!) but she didn't seem to like it that much. She did ''awww'' and said Abbey looked really sweet but ran off to buy LPS cats, haha. xD

I saw a signature Ghoulia but she missed her lower arm. I went to the cashier to inform her about it and maybe buy her if I was able to get her for a lower price! The cashier was shaking the box fiercely and found Ghoulia's arm! She checked to see if she could fix it and got Ghoulia out of the box. But she couldn't fix her.. My dad said I should just get a new (non-broken) one and that he would pay for it. So right now I have a signature Ghoulia (one of my favourites!) standing next to me. Really, I have the sweetest dad ever. He loves buying me things (for my collection) or helping me find things and making me happy, I love that guy. :heart: :3

I wish I was better with words so I could thank him properly! *shakes fist*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:40:59 AM by Tiffoes »

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 06:39:00 AM »
I hope the DT girls aren't exclusive.. I have a Kmart right by me but they don't usually get much going on in the MH section. I don't feel like I HAVE to have them so if I don't find them I guess its good for my MH spending money anyway!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 06:39:45 AM »
i hope availability becomes more widespread soon. kinda PO'd that I haven't been able to snag -any- of the new Clawdeens yet -_- there are 3 out now, why can I not get them?

has anyone -here- seen the Scary Tales girls? My horse for Little Dead and I'm serious, I'll gladly pay for anyone to pick her up for me.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 06:40:05 AM »
After seeing some close-up pics of GR Draculaura, I have decided I need her!!!! OMG spiderwebdetails on everything... *drools*

*ahem*

Anyways does anybody know if/when she will be available in the UK?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 06:46:23 AM »
Can anyone with the Ghouls Rule dolls confirm for me that they all have black tinsel except for Clawdeen who doesn't seem to have any tinsel at all? I'd especially like to see some close ups of the hair.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 06:50:10 AM »
has anyone -here- seen the Scary Tales girls? My horse for Little Dead and I'm serious, I'll gladly pay for anyone to pick her up for me.

Thissssssss.. ;_;
I'm also looking for someone who I could pay to pick up an extra ST Clawdeen for me.
I even made a post here looking for someone, but got no replies - So I suppose they have yet to appear in stores.

(+ there's only one of her on ebay ATM, at a ridiculous price, possibly also suggesting that she's not widely available right now. :<)

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 06:57:57 AM »
Whoa new thread already!

I went shopping with my dad, little sister and my cousin today. We also stopped at the toy shop! I showed my little sister the Abbey plushie (suggestion from the previous thread as to what to buy a three year old that loves Abbey!) but she didn't seem to like it that much. She did ''awww'' and said Abbey looked really sweet but ran off to buy LPS cats, haha. xD

I saw a signature Ghoulia but she missed her lower arm. I went to the cashier to inform her about it and maybe buy her if I was able to get her for a lower price! The cashier was shaking the box fiercely and found Ghoulia's arm! She checked to see if she could fix it and got Ghoulia out of the box. But she couldn't fix her.. My dad said I should just get a new (non-broken) one and that he would pay for it. So right now I have a signature Ghoulia (one of my favourites!) standing next to me. Really, I have the sweetest dad ever. He loves buying me things (for my collection) or helping me find things and making me happy, I love that guy. :heart: :3

Aww, that's so sweet! You and your mega-cute family warm my heart :heart:

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 07:14:17 AM »
Whoa new thread already!

Aww, that's so sweet! You and your mega-cute family warm my heart :heart:

Aw thanks Saply! That's really sweet of you to say. :heart:

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 07:55:27 AM »
Heh, saw that Rhini poste her Aria's travel picture in the last thread. Here's Kalma ready to go globe trotting as well! Hopefully we'll be able to get a picture of both girls together down in florida!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 08:04:28 AM »
Your dolls are ready for travel are too cute!

Where is everyone finding stuff now, because all that my Target has are SS Ghoulia.....   :(

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 08:14:25 AM »
I hope you guys don't mind me posting this, I just wanted to show you guys my CAM vampire boy, who I named Draculouis. :) I made some jeans for him, got an awesome leather jacket from Gaspode, and put some Bratz Boyz accessories on him. Sorry about the heavy filters on this picture -- it was originally pretty blurry, so I put these filters on to make it a bit clearer.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2012, 08:22:04 AM »
love his jacket!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2012, 08:26:15 AM »
Heh, saw that Rhini poste her Aria's travel picture in the last thread. Here's Kalma ready to go globe trotting as well! Hopefully we'll be able to get a picture of both girls together down in florida!

Yesss! I will come find you  :biggrin: She's sitting on my suitcase all ready to go. Leaving for the airport in a few hours.

I caved and got fashion Abbey yesterday and BOTH dolls left had the aforementioned paint smudge issue :( I picked the better one, only a little of her eyebrow is smudged, the other ones lips had like half the paint off. I think the problem is arising when they're boxing the dolls; they must box directly after painting and their faces are hitting the edge of the box and smearing. I had this problem with my werecat twins too.  :huh:

Edit: Also Zombielina in reply to your other post, I keep thinking the same thing too! Ahah XD
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:27:55 AM by Rhini »

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2012, 08:31:47 AM »
I require pictures when they meet!

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2012, 08:38:14 AM »
I love the pictures of the ANTM models getting ready to go the fair. They're so cute! I hope you have great fun and that we'll see a lot of photos when you guys meet too!

Panda, that's a pretty neat vamp-boy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal