collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2014 Holiday Art Swap! *Swap Complete! Leave Feedback*  (Read 10561 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: 2014 Holiday Art Swap! *Post Your Brags*
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2014, 12:59:01 PM »
I got my swap box from submarinehallucination!! I've eaten quite a bit of the candy, but there's still enough for a photo! ...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2014, 01:02:06 PM »
Thanks Uni for posting pics :) I'll post what she looks like on my tree in a bit! I've had the flu so I'm trying to play catch up around here. 

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2014, 01:03:04 PM »
I got my ornament today from aintnobuffalo!! I just love her! What a cute idea, and totally fitting for Rarity!

My gifts came in some super cute Christmassy pony paper! And everything kind of goes along the theme of Rarity's colors. I love it!

Here's my ornament! I love the sparkles, and her hair is super cute! Thank you aintnobuffalo!!

And all my goodies together!! Aintnobuffalo included a very pretty and sparkly bulb ornament with a purple ribbon, a la rarity. Also included were some cute little snowflake ornaments! And finally, some snow!! Since we don't get snow here in Phoenix, aintnobuffalo included some in my box!! What a cute idea! I love it. I can't wait to play with it lol.

Thank you aintnobuffalo!! I love everything and already put it all on the tree :D

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2014, 05:39:15 PM »
I got my ornament today from aintnobuffalo!! I just love her! What a cute idea, and totally fitting for Rarity!

My gifts came in some super cute Christmassy pony paper! And everything kind of goes along the theme of Rarity's colors. I love it!

Here's my ornament! I love the sparkles, and her hair is super cute! Thank you aintnobuffalo!!

And all my goodies together!! Aintnobuffalo included a very pretty and sparkly bulb ornament with a purple ribbon, a la rarity. Also included were some cute little snowflake ornaments! And finally, some snow!! Since we don't get snow here in Phoenix, aintnobuffalo included some in my box!! What a cute idea! I love it. I can't wait to play with it lol.

Thank you aintnobuffalo!! I love everything and already put it all on the tree :D

Looks like her hair got a little squished on top, but otherwise made it ok! You may be able to poke and fluff her a bit to get it looking more like crystal Rarity. I'm so glad you like it! I plan to post her in the custom boards on Sunday for some feedback. :)

I also got my swap, though it was missing a card. Who has Cool Breeze on their address labels (what neat address labels!)?  I love the ball ornament with a painted princess Twilight! It has a bunch of pretty ribbons inside the clear ball! I'll post a brag latter, but right now I'm headed off to my parents for Christmas festivities this weekend.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 20, 2014, 01:40:58 AM »
My ornament arrived! :lol:

It's a lovely miniature stocking with my Whippy on it (and stuffed with sweeties of course!) and some choccies. It's so adorable I actually 'aawed' when I opened it.  ^.^

It doesn't have a name on it, but I think it might be from Zenna?
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline Emberfly

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2014, 11:40:16 PM »
These are such cute ornments!  Everyone has done such a great job and such cute ideas.  I'm going to try to remember these for future crafting.  :)
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline TinyUnicornFarm

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2014, 11:43:42 AM »
Yay! I got my ornament from ponyqueen. EEEEEEEeeeeeee it's so cute and creative! nwn;; I will post a picture in a little bit. Thank you so much Ponyqueen! nwn;;

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2014, 10:32:40 PM »
I got my package from Whippycorn and was blown away *_*! The most beautiful painted glass  ornament, a small precious angel greyhound ornament just like my late Sonata and tea and some yummies for puppies! Will post pictures in a minute, first I'll finish this cup of tea  :coffee:

Post Merge: December 22, 2014, 02:36:37 AM

Ack, I wasn't able to take pictures before leaving home for my holiday trip! So sorryyyyy!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:36:37 AM by Uninu »

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #188 on: December 22, 2014, 02:52:33 PM »
It's here! :squee: My package from UrocyonFox! :lovey:

She made me a gorgeous pair of ornaments featuring my favourite ponies, Gusty and Butterscotch. :heart: Thank you so much, Fox, they're stunning! We brought the tree in today and planned to decorate it this evening but everyone was too tired to do that so at the moment the tree is adorned with just these two, hehe. They look so cute! I must take new pics once the tree is decorated.

I also got some scrapbooking papers and blank ATC sheets as extras. Fox, you know me too well, they're perfect for me! :P Thank you! :hug:

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2014, 07:03:32 PM »
yaaaa they made it!! Gosh Grffin I was so worried there was all this confusion with your address, there was a different one for your ornament sswap than from the deco swap we're doing so I was like ohhh noooo what do I do??! I was trying to figure out how to ask without giving away I was your partner?

Glad everything worked out alright.

I will say I loved making these two and I really need to make myself some :3

and on another awesome note, I got MY ornaments today! I am snapping a picture right now..... hooooooold on

Post Merge: December 23, 2014, 07:29:13 PM

Thank you so much Emberfly they're so neat, I know in your card you said you were sorry you couldn't make them fit my tree theme but they are totally going on my pony shelf so no worries there! I love them so much thank you

Post Merge: December 23, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

if you have better pictures feel free to post <3
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:30:29 PM by UrocyonFox »

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #190 on: December 24, 2014, 01:15:35 AM »
yaaaa they made it!! Gosh Grffin I was so worried there was all this confusion with your address, there was a different one for your ornament sswap than from the deco swap we're doing so I was like ohhh noooo what do I do??! I was trying to figure out how to ask without giving away I was your partner?

Glad everything worked out alright.

Oh, I'd already forgot about that by the time it arrived and was genuinely surprised, haha! :lol: It's good that you checked with Zenna though so I got them before Christmas, otherwise I would've needed to pick them up at the PO in January. I have some other packages waiting for me there, some purchases etc. I made and thought they would arrive before I left Turku.

That's an awesome box you got from Emberfly! I love the bauble with your OCs!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #191 on: December 24, 2014, 12:38:48 PM »
Everything looks great, guys!!! :) I'll update the first post wen I have a chance. I just got home from a cross-country drive (my little sis graduated college and we had to drive all her stuff back home) and I'm about to head out to see family tonight, but I'll get it done soon. :)

My ornament arrived! :lol:

It's a lovely miniature stocking with my Whippy on it (and stuffed with sweeties of course!) and some choccies. It's so adorable I actually 'aawed' when I opened it.  ^.^

It doesn't have a name on it, but I think it might be from Zenna?

That was me! I thought I had put my name on the stocking, but I did totally forget to stick my note in there. Whoops! Glad you liked it!!! :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Emberfly

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 24, 2014, 01:47:02 PM »
I'm glad your ornaments got there in what looks like one piece, UrocyonFox, I was worried the OC's would come off the glitter ball but there wasn't any way to stabilize them once I glued the outer ball (maybe I shouldn't have done that).  The dome ornaments are going to be my thing for a while, I think.  I'm happy you liked your ornaments.

On a related note, I got my ornament today and all I can say is WOW!  It is absolutely stunning, Griffin!  Thank you so much.  Pics are uploading as I type this so...

I have a lovely wrapped box arrive at my door today and inside was this:

Inside was some great Pony chocolates and yummy hard candies, the kind that are minty on the outside and chocolatey on the inside (my fave).

What's inside the large envelope you ask?  Well, it's some great stickers, a fabulous post card and the cutest bunny card.

Then comes the large wrapped pail.  Inside with the most stunning ornament ever.  I'm still in awe as I type.  I has my two favourite ponies and 3D details.  Just wow!

And here's all the wonderfullness together:

I can't thank you enough, Griffin, this is too pretty to put up only at Christmas, I'll have to find a more permanent home. :hug:  Thank You!
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: 2014 Holiday Art Swap! *Swap Complete! Leave Feedback*
« Reply #193 on: December 24, 2014, 08:52:18 PM »
Beautiful! And that's everyone! Just in time, too. :) I've marked the swap as cleared and you can all leave feedback for your partners. Thanks for a great swap, everyone!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Holiday Art Swap! *Swap Complete! Leave Feedback*
« Reply #194 on: December 25, 2014, 12:58:07 AM »
I forgot to post my brag! Here she is on my tree;

Maybe I missed it, but did someone say who's made this? (As I said in my previous message; it was missing a card. Who has Cool Breeze on their address labels (what neat address labels!)?)
Sig by Corona
Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal