collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Holiday Art Swap Brag Thread!  (Read 1072 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: Holiday Art Swap Brag Thread!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 11:41:27 AM »
Finally posting my brags!  I got not one, but TWO lovely bookmarks!  :lovey:

First, is the bookmark from my partner.  Griffin made a beautiful winter scene with a cute little bird!  I love the piece of lace across the bottom.  :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And then I also got a beautiful surprise bookmark from Emuel!  The watercolors and the paint highlights are beautiful and I love the way Vessa's hair pops off of the side.  :)

WHEHH!

this is the super cute bookmark i got from the lovely Zenna!

the colors are far better in person and i loove the story behind it! i had exactly this haircut when i was little so it fits foal-emuel perfectly! thank you so much, i really adore it! look at the details!
sir kani (the plush crabby) came out soo cute!! and it is a marvelous idea to leave one gift unwrapped in the morning so the kids could play with it all day until the final unpacking comes! the image really warmed my heart, thank you!

I'm so happy that you like it, I was really pleased with the outcome.  I don't usually draw ponies face-on or detailed backgrounds, but I just got a little carried away and I liked how it turned out.  I am glad you liked the story I included too, I had fun including the little traditions my family has into the pic.  :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal